What do you think about girls going natural (Hair Wise)?

What do you think about it? for those of you who dont really know what it is, what do you think it means? and would you go "natural" if you had "black" hair? for those of you who do would you? or are you now?

hair wise as in on your head guys lol..

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it.

• No man wants a hairy girl

• noo im talking about hair on your head lol

• basically what i mean by going "natural" means not putting a relaxer (a chemical kinda like bleach) in your hair which is something most black girls put in theyre hair to make it straight and not afro like but it can be very damaging for you hair if you dont take good care of it while in that state so thats why many black women are going natutral because it is healthier..

What Guys Said 7

• Well... every once in a while is fine. You don't always have to make your hair look especially noticeable. But add some style most of the time to keep yourself looking interesting. Same with the rest of your look.

• I like both natural and unnatural hair. Some girls get different color hair when they look best with their natural hair color though.

• I prefer girls to be all natural about everything!

• I support it.

• I would assume let your hair grow out naturally and not use much care product. If this is it I do it all the time besides showering and combing my hair,

• its something like that but not quite lol. basically going "natural" means not putting a relaxer (a chemical kinda like bleach) in your hair which is something most black girls put in theyre hair to make it straight and not afro like but it can be very damaging for you hair if you dont take good care of it while in that state so thats why many black women are going natutral because it is healthier..

• lol well good, keep it up!

• On her head, natural is fine. Anywhere else, I'd prefer a fair bit of intervention.

• I think they should make a bit more effort. Some girls have better hair than others but if you haven't got good hair you have to cheat, it makes a difference the things you do to your hair.

What Girls Said 3

• well I'm all for it, but once in awhile i like a bit of a change, and if it turns out good, then why not?=]

• I've been transitioning for years now. I have yet to cut my straight ends off. My hair is already long because I've let it grow out all this time. Eventually, I'm going to cut it. I have different curl patterns which is weird as hell but cool too lol

I think more black women should give up relaxers and whatever else and learn to take care of their hair. It's a wonderul choice and a big step to decide to go natural but it's also doable. They'd be amazed at what their results can potentially be.

• oh thats good, and i think its a good thing too but i can't see myself doing it, i can barely handle my hair in between relaxers, but i know that whenever i have kids however their hair maybe they won't be getting relaxers.. these new generations of kids are lucky now that the Natural trend is starting lol

• I really like it. When I think of all the chemicals and crap many women put on their hair to get a certain look, I feel bad for them. For the chemical exposure, like formaldehyde, for the pain because I've heard some of those products burn like hell, and for them feeling like that's what they HAVE to do because they're not accepted for their natural hair texture. I support choice to do either, but I think kinks and curls and fros are a totally good look too.

• yess it does suck and can burn like crap! i only go through it because i can't handle my hair in the natural state but i think its good thing to do as well