Do you dress the same in public as you do in private/at home?

On you off days when you're going to stay in for few days do you still put effort into your looks? This goes for both girls and guys.
I'm pretty much asking if you look/dress the same at home as you do in public?

• I live alone and dress the same as I do in public.
  • I live with others and dress like I'm in public.
  • I live alone and don't care how I look at home.
  • I live with others and don't care how I look at home.
  • I wear whatever I feel like wearing.

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I'm a nudist so that's kind of my dress code when at home.

What Guys Said 12

• Only to some places. When I go to play ice hockey with a bunch of friends I don't need to look special especially since I'll be in my uniform most of the time. I just arrive with a shirt or sweater, simple sports or pajama pants, and sneakers. Others arrive that way too. But when going to other places I dress up in a more appropriate look.

• of course i don't go out with... pijamas LOL

• I always dress to impress when I'm out and not working. At home I wear nothing, only boxers when it's cold.

• I live by me, myself and I. So I usually have only underwear and pyjama top. Of course I don't go outside wearing boxers and pyjamas because that's perverted!

• In public I'm always in at least a nice t-shirt and jeans. At home I could be in anything from underwear to fully clothed like a normal day. I'm usually in shorts or pj's though

• I wear the same thing at home as I do out in public, basically what ever I want.

• Outside the house: Killing it, smoking hot.

Inside the house: relaxed... but smoking hot...

• You should NEVER go out looking like you just got out of bed, however that also doesn't mean you HAVE to go out looking like a million $. We know that's not realistic, so, why expect it. What I'm saying is, if you want to go semi casual every once in a while, go ahead. I just don't need to see what you wear to bed, outside... especially if you don't wear anything at all

• Interesting answer, I spend most of my time on a college campus right? Most of the girls on campus come to class in track shorts and over-sized t-shirts and I don't mean graphic t's, like t-shirts you get at a gift shop , local business ads or sorority shirts. I always feel weirdly overdressed in jeans coming to class.

• Wow, that's really bad

• It's a real thing, especially going to college down south in the US.
      totalsororitymove.com/.../
      www.thedailytouch.com/.../

• Public: Super Swag Stylin (pants and and a casual button down)

Home: White T-shirt and pj pants

• Man, I need to get on your level and become "super swag stylin". It sounds way better than casual haha.

• Haha, Its pretty great, makes you feel like your ready to do anything.

• i would find it hard to go out in just underwear

• Yes always in a suit

• When I work, I wear slacks, a dress shirt, and a tie sometimes. When I'm not working I wear graphic tshirts, cargo pants/baggy jeans/baggy sweats. I'll wear wear my non work clothing out in public of course.

What Girls Said 22

• 38.media.tumblr.com/.../...lxcCoT1rn4qwao3_250.gif

XD not as bad as penny but i dress for comfort at home!

• In public I will dress more figure flattering , revealing (on occasion) or tight.

At home I'm usually in a long shirt with undies/no undies.
    I'm more comfortable and relaxed.

• I live with my boyfriend, when we're home, we either just chill out naked or in our underwear. I like big tshirts. Pretty much we like to wear as little as possible, just a comfort thing.

• around the apartment..

depending on the season..

shorts, tank.. yoga pants.. hoodie.. tshirt..

sometimes.. I don't even bother with pants

• lol not at all. voted D.

• D and C put together. I live with my parents (under 18) so I really don't care how I look. I just wish I could wear more of whatever I want (at home) because if I wear a tank top my mom bugs me about seeing my bra and stuff like that. So when I move out, I will wear whatever the heck I want.

• Sometimes I wear pjs or comfy clothes, but most if the time I get dressed and do my makeup. But that's just because I don't like the way I look when I'm not put together

• I wear whatever I feel like wearing

• I live alone and when I'm home, my attire is geared towards comfort, which generally hovers around wearing nothing at all or my pajamas. Clothes and effort are involved in my public appearance.

• Definitely not! lol at home im dressed in mismatched pajamas and sometimes no pants. im way more classier outside in public :)

• I live alone & still care how I look at home. It's way more relaxed look but not sloppy.

• I live alone and usually I don't really care how I look like at home. I just choose the most comfortable. so I chose C

• I voted C.

Home is where I can look ugly and enjoy it.

• Not really. I dress horribe indoors.

• Vote D, i dont bother about my attire at home, as long as material is comfortable

• B. I am not overdressed but I do keep it nice, I don't wear make-up everyday though :)

• When I am at home I just throw some comfortable cloths such as a big T-shirt or some baggie sweats or leggings or some boxers
    In public I like to look nice and and make sure my outfit matches and check in the mirror and I'm good; )

• Lol, no xD

• I'm that weirdo that's 3pm and I'll go outside with my pajamas :)

• I dress WAY nicer at least 3/4 of the time that I'm not at home.

• In public i actually put on clothes. Like i usually dress up. But at home, i do live alone, i dress only in a t-shirt and panties or boy shorts. Ha. I actually hate putting on clothes at home!

• No, generally, as soon as I get home my clothes come off and my PJs go on. It's just way more comfortable. It doesn't matter whether I'm at my own place or at my boyfriend's place. If I know I will stay in, the clothes come off.

Whenever I'm out I dress really nicely (generally a dress). I also wear make-up every day. Unless I have a lazy Sunday at home then I don't even bother and just stay cozy in my PJs and with my bare face.