Am I the only one who thinks thongs are slutty?

I swear, thongs and g-strings are the devil's work. (Metaphorically) I just wanna throw whoever invented such a fashion abomination off a cliff. Thongs and g-strings are making our generation of girls aged 7+ look like bimbos. Whenever I see this: www.davepye.com/.../thongs1.jpg
memecrunch.com/.../5271013d1605fb3eb2000032.jpg

I immediately think: "Wow. What a slut!"

Unfortunately, as far as I'm aware of, a lot of women wear these and guys think they're sexy. My reaction?
i0.kym-cdn.com/.../...oot-head-suicide-an-hero.png

I'm out guys. Sorry, can't deal. NOPE!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, thinking a girl's a slut because of the type of underwear she owns. I would hope you're the only one to believe such nonsense, but the small-mindedness of people never fails to let me down, so I doubt that. About 7+ year-olds wearing them, that's not the fault of thongs and g-strings, it's parents who are responsible for that. I buy my own clothes, and if I want to buy a sexy thong, or just a plain one to avoid panty lines, I will. If that makes me a slut... well, I don't buy into drivel.

• I know it's not the fault of thongs and g-strings, it's the fault of the idiot who INVENTED them! Besides, panty lines are so hot.

What Girls Said 15

• I don't see how a style of underwear can be "slutty." Plus, not everyone's thongs show like that, I always make sure the back of my shirt is long enough so that doesn't happen. Thongs are great to wear with clothing in which a panty line could be visible. You don't have to like it but I can wear what I want.

• you think a girl is a slut only because of the type of underwear she wears? lol
    it can happen that you see a little bit of the underwear but usually if you choose your clothes right it doesn't happen. it's underwear and usually other people don't see it so why care?
    lots of woman wear thongs but something like in the first pic you don't see very often.

I like thongs because they hide panty line, are comfortable and make me feel sexy. and I don't really care what other people think about it because you don't see it anyways.

• Ok so you're saying the style of our underwear makes us sluts becuase everytime you see one or think about one you get a boner?

That's jjust sad learn to control yourself...

There's pleanty of reasons why we where them and the #1 reason is so our panty line won't show... Now if every girls g-string is rising up that's on them.

• I don't know why I get a boner whenever I see a thong sticking out of a girls pants, even though I don't like them. :/ I also sometimes get one for no reason.

• I'll let you in on a little secret... (It's because you really do like the fact that we wear thongs) it turns you on... Want you don't like is not being able to control yourself.

Basically to you thongs, attractove girls, and your hormones are the devil in your eyes but you shouldn't sweat it you should just accept it it means your're human.

• They don't need to be hanging out for the world to see! They are UNDERgarments and meant to be UNDER our clothes. That being said, discreetly worn, they are more about avoiding panty lines, or about being discreetly slutty, which is a beautiful thing :) Don't throw the baby out with the bath water and get this negative view of thongs just because some girls are putting them right under your nose (now, that's an image). Be aware that lots of girls are wearing them for other reasons and hopefully you will learn to appreciate THOSE thongs.

• I wear them because they are comfortable as all get out and no one sees my underwear except my fiancĂ© so I don't think you should be judging all thong wearers to be the same person.

• Some people wear them to avoid panty lines... And dancers who wear leotards can't wear normal underwear because it'd show below the leotard.

• shit if you think thongs are bad i'm interested to hear your rant on us womenfolk who go commando. cripes.

• To be honest I don't see the difference between thongs and any other cuts.

• I don't think they're slutty at all. It's underwear.

• There's normal underwear, and there's skanky underwear. Thongs and g-strings are for strippers, whores, and sluts. Everything else is totally okay.

• Clearly you've never had a problem with underwear lines..

• i don't wear them

• It depends on why the girl is wearing it... if she is wearing to to get with guys, then yeah SHE is being slutty. It isn't the thong's fault. But if she's wearing it because she doesn't want a visible panty line... then its not. Honestly I dont see why girls wear thongs with jeans.. but I get why with a dress or tight leggings or yoga pants. THONGS aren't slutty themselves, but GIRLS can be slutty by the way they wear them

• I don't mind if girls wear them, but I hate when they show them, because it's completely obvious that they're wanting that kind of attention. And then those same girls complain about getting said attention. I hate those type of girls. But if they just wear them normally, all is good. I personally hate thongs on myself. They're not comfortable, they make me feel like I have a wedgie 24/7, and it's not very good hygienically speaking. So I don't wear them. I'd rather cute, lacy ones that don't live in my butt crack.

• I personally don't like thongs or g strings. I think they're uncomfortable. And I've read that they create more bacteria to build up so it raises your chances of getting a UTI.

• I've never heard of a 7 year old wearing a G string

• It's only slutty if used in a slutty way

• It's slutty no matter how it's used.

• What the hell man? Were you molested by a clown in a thong or something? Why do you have such a hard on for them? The woman should be able to wear what she wants under her clothes with no judgement. I think they are awesome, and that's my opinion, I think granny panties are very un-appealing, again, my opinion, I have no right to make blanks statements painting those who chose to wear either, same with you. It's not like they are wearing them on the outside like Madonna. This is the same. as those stupid assholes who are for gun control. A weapon can be used for evil, the weapon itself is not evil, nor is the person who wields it; unless they do so in an evil manner. Girls with slutty characteristics may choose to use thongs to accentuate this characteristic, that does not make thongs slutty nor any woman who wears them in a normal fashion a slut. Flawed thought process bud.

• I just don't like them. Why can't this be the 70s/80s when women had a sense of modesty instead of seeing who likes to get fucked in the butt the most? (P. S. Thanks for the nightmare fuel)

What Guys Said 9

• When they are work like that (visible), that makes them look slutty. Worn appropriately makes them like basic underwear. It's normal for some people to not like things that others may like so don't feel weird or bad about it. There are probably women who think boxer briefs are hideous in one way or another. Just don't make a big deal about it and it won't hurt anyone (including you) because you won't be thinking about it.

• If even if they are "worn right", I still think they are sluts for wearing them. I just wish women from the United States had a better sense of modesty like women from Europe . It's fine if you, other guys, and women like thongs, but don't expect me not to kill myself because of it.

• You're f***ing ridiculous! I went to Europe and saw topless women with thong bikini bottlms and men walking around town in speedos. It's fine if you don't like thongs, but I dress for myself I don't give a d@mn what you or any other guy things. Oh and now you're threatening suicide over underwear! You need help.

• I don't need help, this isn't the only reason I want to shoot myself!

• How are they even be considered slutty anyways? There is an argument when it comes to women wearing dresses, skirts, or shorts so short that you can see their ass. But, how is something you can't see, slutty? I am kinda speechless by this stupid question. I don't even know what else to add here. Are you a troll? There are plenty of really good girls out there who wear thongs, my ex being one of them. It's normal underwear. Whatever I'm done.

• Even if she's "good", I still think she's a pile of white trash if she's wears butt floss. If she wanted to date me, and if I found out she wore a thong, I would give her the finger, tell her: "Fuck off, you trashy whore!", drive off, splashing water all over her.

• Maybe do a little growing up and not judging someone's character by what type of underwear they wear, okay? Oh and A LOT of girls wear thongs, I'm sorry to inform you.

• I don't have an opinion on them. Just wear whatever is comfortable. It'll come off eventually anyways.

• Nah but I think they look super uncomfortable.

• Awww. Poor guy. I think they are hot

• Thongs are hot as hell! I love em.

• Nothing wrong with slutty though. I love thongs! :3

• Well, I don't have a problem with sluts, but I don't want my soulmate to act and dress like one.

• So you're saying you would love it if she left every night to cheat on you and take another guys dick in her ass while she's sucking spunk out of another's dick?

• It wouldn't be cheating if I knew and am completely fine with it. As long as she's keeping herself safe (and letting me chase other women around.)

• I don't see how a type of underwear, can be slutty. If she's acting slutty, then she's a slut, not what she wears

• Thongs ok but high heels are slutty

• High heels don't expose your ass. I have nothing against girls butts, but I just don't want fabric going up it. I want it to be my dick that's going up her butt.