Is 5'9" too tall for a girl?

I feel like I'm too tall, do guys like tall girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm 5'7 but for some odd reason i've found tall girls very hot, sexy and attractive, i think it's a sexual domination fantasy, now, i'm not saying i would be totally submissive, it's that it makes me feel like the girl is my Queen, Empress, and I am her Guard, so i would still be dominant in terms of providing protection.

What Guys Said 11

• Come on girl you think it's a big deal to be 5'9"? That's totally fine and guys won't care. If you were like 7'0" then some guys might not be happy. But you'll be fine. Don't worry about it at all. You got nothing to worry about.

• Not to me, but you can't change that so just accept it and find a guy who finds you special

• Most guys prefer girls who are shorter than themselves. Most guys are taller than you, so you shouldn't have a problem of being too tall.

• No not too tall, as a short man I don't mind.

• So let's say I say "oh jeez, you are way too tall". You can't really do anything about it, can you?

• Absolutely not. I'm 6'3", and I'm crazy about my 5'10" girlfriend.

• My fiancee is 5'10", for what it's worth.

• For me it's probably the max height I'd want her to be.

• i dnt know i heard short guys like tall girls lol

• U better play basketball

• Most guys really don't care. The height requirement for a partner seems to be a largely female thing.

What Girls Said 3

• I am 5'9" nearly 5'10" and I have no problems finding guys to date based on my height. If put together well, a tall girl is striking.

• I am 5'11 and have many dates and boyfriends. You will be fine. Guys really don't care that much about height. I have be never met a guy that turned a girl down because she was too tall or too short

• so good for me but i dont know whether guys like that or not