What qualities do you find attractive in a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Intelligence and good personality. I am too old to be enchanted by boobs and butt. However, I do look at legs and butt. If a woman's lower body is good, the rest follows up well. I also look at what she does and how she acts. Is she bitchy and rude? Does she smoke and drink? Does she smile back or rolls her eyes at me? Is she wearing a wedding ring(very important)?

What Guys Said 1

• She is nice, thoughtful, a little shy, quiet, about my age, shorter than me, doesn't get in a lot of trouble, doesn't cheat. Also, it would be nice if she liked video games

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys will but most guys won't admit it. But they want a girl they can truly be themselves around.

They don't want to have to impress and if you take more than 20 minutes getting ready. Or you're extremely high maintenance; that should annoy them and will definitely lead to a fight!

Try to be true to them; relax; and have fun. If your uptight and always caring what people think. That gives them no opportunity to see what a nice girl you really are! :]

Good Luck