What characteristics make a woman beautiful physically?

What makes a woman beautiful in your opinion? Is it big almond shaped eyes, blonde, brunette, long legs, small nose? What are your preferences?

Most Helpful Guy

• Preference toward butt and legs. That being said, I look at a girls face first. I mean I'm going to be looking at her everyday (hopefully).

• Thanks for MHO.

If that's you in the pic, you're pretty. You should be good at tracing a guy.

What Guys Said 12

• I'm a sucker for a pretty face. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I like compared to what my best friends like are completely different.

• I look for communicational things because I am not easy to live with and I need a girl who can talk to me and I will always miss her voice. Like when I leave the first thing I want to do is call her on the telephone and tell her I love her. And when I hangup I want to call her back and tell her that I miss her.

I miss those days in middle school where at the end of the day you hug and say goodbye and right whenyou get off the bus you call her to see if she's home yet.

Then when you first get your drivers license the first place you go is to her house and you see her going on a run in her neighborhood so you honk and pick her up and take her to McDonalds to get a milkshake and she goes anyways and drinks half of yours even though she was running off the calories.

• There is no perfect body and no correct answer. Every guy has different opinions and every girl looks different depending on the combination of characteristics. I find the facial features as most important because that's most people look at first.

• Being healthy is what makes a woman most beautiful. A woman who takes care of herself by being physically active, has good personal hygiene, maintains a healthy diet, and is generally mentally balanced, is the most beautiful woman in the world.

• A beautiful pick-up smile. :)

• How you dress! It's all about accentuating your inherent beauty. Fundamental rule of fashion: You can show your cleavage but not your legs. Or you can show your legs (mini skirt) but not your cleavage. To display both says your desperate. For a proof, go look at the actresses at E!. Except for Mariah Carey and a few others almost all the classy ones obey this rule.

Also look at Color me Beautiful by Carole Jackson.

I am a man but my hobby is sewing and designing clothes.

• girls with nice eyes always win me over

• A pretty face beats a sexy body for me. So a pretty face is enough. And non-curly hair.

• Jaw line, cheek bones, lips, eyes, forehead, ... technically, anything that composes a "face" is up for choosing.

• Butt and boobs- not too big or too small. Face has lots of exotic curves. Judging by your profile pic, you are beautiful. I wouldn't worry.

• A nice face, really.

I like grey eyes the best (maybe I'm biased because I have grey eyes, too, lol)

Nice legs, butt, boobs, that fit her body (not if that body is fat, though).

I like a girl with some hair... down there, but not on legs, chest, arms, face, lol.

• That can all work. And of course a smoking hot body won't hurt!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think most people have one specific, set type of features they find beautiful. You just know a beautiful person when you see one.

• nice hair nice boobs and nice butt... and a beautiful soul

• good skin and in healthy shape

• What these guys MEAN to say is nice tits and ass.. if those two are pretty good then they are willing to put up with any other non physical flaw... becaus lets face it.. women are sex to men