What's a good age to get eyebrows plucked?

I hate my eyebrows!!! My friends even say they're bushy!!! Whats a good age to have them plucked?

Most Helpful Girl

• well it depends on how hairy they really are. if u feel it looks out of hand then go for it, but if u think it could wait, then dont let what ur 'friends' say get to u! i honestly hate it when women criticise each other over stupid things.

if it helps, i was about 12-13 when i started. i started off with the middle, then a year or 2 later i began to clean around them more, then shaping and yeah ur 'style' of brow that u like just keeps changing=]

What Guys Said 1

• That sounds like a horrible idea, just ask @MaskedSanity.

• Mine were plucked by a "professional" in a salon not too long ago and she made them retardedly thin and uneven. This was about a year ago.

What Girls Said 3

• I think I started plucking mine at 15? I think you start can plucking them whenever you want, it's just hair. It'll grow back eventually anyway. Just don't pluck too much in one go, try to only pluck one strand at a time. Maybe find some reference pictures of eyebrows you like and then try to match the way they look. That way you probably won't end up plucking too much.

• Hey..! Don't bother

• I'm 14 and I still don't do anything to mine