Crop top; classless or fine?

I got told today it's a lack of class to wear crop tops, what do you think? I love crop tops and especially in summer and around the house, I love to wear them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I don't like how crop tops look. However, I wouldn't call them "classless." Wear what you want :)

What Guys Said 3

• Not really, I like them. I think it's hot.

• Depends on the length, there are ones that basically look like curtains over a bra. For example (The third one down): http://stylewile. com/crop-tops-ages/
    But, this isn't trashy, http://www.kadinvehayat net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/dizzybrunette3-zara-pencil-skirt-outfit-crop-top. jpg

Whenever you think something maybe trashy just think, what would your father think, if you are a girl, and mother, if you are boy. If you think they would freak out, you probably shouldn't wear it. I don't think I would ever go out looking like I just rolled out of bed, my mother would probably freak out if she somehow seen me.

• Depends on how it is worn and the length I guess. I am generally not a fan of then though.

What Girls Said 5

• i like them and wear em in the summer :)

• Why wouldn't they be fine? They are cute. Unless you wore it when it was freezing outside?

• They look good on tall thin women. If you're short and kind of curvy (I don't mean fat by using the word curvy), don't bother.

• Depends on how you wear them. Bottom should be high waisted or you need to have those abs girl. And bottom can't be too sexy or revealing.

• I find them just plain trashy, and very very very classless, but they are fine to just wear around the house, out in public, they are just downright trashy, and if I saw someone out in public with one on, I'd probably mistake them as a hooker, because that's obviously the style they are going for, they would also be fine if you wore them by a poolside over your bathing suit but that's it.

• Thanks for the honesty, I appreciate it x

• Even Audrey Hepburn? She did it, and it didn't look trashy. She is one of the classiest women in history.