Red lipstick? Attractive or not?

Is red lipstick attractive to guys?
Also what type of eyeliner do they find prettiest or most flattering?

Thanks to everybody for their answers!

Most Helpful Guy

• so attractive. hellooo.. Taylor Swift :D

What Guys Said 16

• Taylor swift is an exception to red lipstick for me, uusually I think its very overrated and actually not a great choice. Much prefer lighter tones like pink

• if your skin is white... then yeaaaaaaaaaaa !! i like car eyeliner... or heavy dark ones... with red lipstick forget it im picking you up !!

• black is better

• Yes red lipstick is sexy on girl and attractive also like black mascara on girl / black eye liner

• Red lipstick is attractive. It goes back to Egypt where women would make their lips appear more red to signify being at peak sexual receptiveness.

• Yes nice radiant red. Eyeliner I like blue & turquoise in colours... Just on the eyelid & not too mashed around the eyes.

• It's okay, as weird as it sounds I find blue or purple lipstip to be more attractive.

• I think is it attractive, but some girls pull it off much better then others.

• Yes it's attractive.

• For the most part, yes, it's attractive.

• Attractive, but lighter options suit most people better.

• red lipstick is very very sexy. don't know about eye makeup.

• Attractive in the right occasions and with the right outfit

• I don't like lipstick.

• Red lips are great if you have the right skin tone! Scarlet Johansson looks good with red lipstick...

http://i.imgur.com/PhnFjLg.jpg

• It really suits my dick...

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on your face. Difference faces look good with different shades.

• I love it. I think it's great on very woman and every skin tone. I don't wear it just because I haven't found the right color and I don't like th shape of my lips. But I think if you have the right shade it's beautiful

• As a casual everyday look, I think lipstick is a little bit too much BUT I think it looks AMAZING on special occasions. It is really chic :) (I think black eyeliner is the best, but, white eyeliner can really look pretty and bring out the eyes.

I have green eyes, so sometimes I will wear brown eyeliner (on top eyelid only) to bring out the green :)

• Depends on your face. My boyfriend loves it

• I love wearing red lipstick with gold eyes! Pretty look for Christmas!

• It depends on your skin complexion. But now that I am thinking about it, you can find the right shade of red for every complexion.