Should I put make up on for work?

So I work as a housekeeper (horrible, I know) at an Air Force Base. The uniforms we have to wear are uglier than ugly. Even if I meet a man at work, I wouldn't be able to go beyond a professional conversation because I could get fired. In the morning, I just put my hair in a pony tail and don't put any make up on. Do you think it's worth the effort in me doing my make up for work?

Most Helpful Guy

• Only do it if it makes you feel better and happier. You shouldn't wear something you don't like unless you are required to.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Well it all depends on how it makes you feel. If it makes you feel better, More presentable than do it! If not but you still wanna look good then just go for a natural look. Even if you just do something different with your hair like cut it, add streaks, curl, braids etc. Someone will notice you. Well you go girl! :)

• It's only worth the effort if having make-up makes you more comfortable.

• If you want to put makeup on, then go adhead if you don''t then don't. However it makes you feel.