Guys, do you like this outfit?

scontent-a-sjc.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...788809238_o.jpg

In going on a date and I want to wear this outfit: black shorts, black socks, black sheer button shirt under a buttoned up black cardigan and black shoes.
Is this weird looking? Would you judge me for wearing this on a second date?

• Go with that outfit
  • Consider a different outfit (suggestions?)

Most Helpful Girl

• No sorry, I don't like the outfit, it makes you look like you have no waist. Your bottom should be different, may be consider a flared skirt knee length or mid thigh. Grey one would look perfect. I love the shoes and overknee socks very much though. And add some accessories :-)

What Guys Said 5

• It's a good outfit, I would just go with other colors. I like girls that wear bright colors, like yellow, green, pink...
    I like the high socks and the shoes though.
    Like I said, it's a good outfit, I would just go with brighter colors, but as long as you like it, you're ok, wear something that represents who you are, that's the best way to dress for a date.

• That does not look like a dating outfit. And it even looks kind of boyish.

• I think u look alright but everything is black! U look like u were emo or something and I don't really dig the shorts with long socks. Maybe try wearing some jeans or maybe some more formal pants then wear a loose shirt with like pop art on it. I'm not really good at fashion as u can see but I know what I like and what I dont

• I actually like the outfit, the only thing I would say though is go with a skirt instead of shorts to make it more girly.

• I would consider something else, to be honest. It doesn't have to be overly fancy, just something that you are comfortable in and look nice. I like my dates to be casual unless we decide otherwise, it's more comfortable.

What Girls Said 2

• It could just be that the picture isn't the best quality, but the first thing I thought of was a boy's private school uniform.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bb230c8514.jpg

• I think it's a great ensemble for a concert, but if you switched the shorts for a skirt of the same length, the outfit would look totally different! Typically women will go for something girly and frilly or some type of dress, but this outfit looks fun and cool. And it's very important that you feel comfortable and that YOU like what you're wearing.
    By the way, what kind of shoes are those? Where did you get them?

• P. S. I love the all-black idea!

• Thank you for the advice.
      The shoes are commonly known as "creeper shoes" or "platforms". I bought them at Forever 21.

• Oohhh, okay. Thanks :)