T-shirt and jeans attractive?

I'm a girly girl but when it comes to school and morning classes, I like to throw on a t-shirt and jeans. I don't look gross and my hair is done, but would guys find that attractive? or do they prefer girls who are all dressed cute? I'm referring more to college and classes...not like high school or anything haha

jerseyse410 said he looks at what girls wear differently when he's single...do most guys overlook girls in t-shirt/jeans when they're single?

Most Helpful Guy

• Re: your update... no. I don't overlook girls in t-shirts & jeans when I'm single.

How much you dress up, how often, and whether you expect that from other people is a totally subjective matter of personal taste. Personally, I love it when a girl can switch from cheap & simple to fancy and high-class whenever she feels like it, and I do the same thing. In my closet, I've got tailored shirts with French cuffs and cheap-ass t-shirts to throw on in a hurry. I guess my dream woman is someone who get really dirty fixing a car and then go to the symphony later that night.

Anyway, that's just me. Some of my guy friends prefer girls who are made-up and dressed-up all the time, some prefer t-shirt/jeans, and so on. I guess the only thing we all have in common is that showing a little bit of skin almost always works on us ;)

• I like your answer! haha all I can say:)

What Guys Said 9

• I love the casual look of jeans & a t-shirt. You can never go wrong with it. And no, whether I'm single or not doesn't affect how I look at it.

• personally, if I am looking at girls and I am single, I tend to overlook the ones that just wear jeans and a t-shirt and just run a brush through their hair or just put it up in a ponytail or something. I look at the girls that are in cute outfits or do something crazy with their hair or wear a frilly skirt and knee socks, something that says that they take an interest in their style. Clothes are different for a reason, its a way to express individuality.

• yes to your question, no to your updated question. I pay attention to girls in jeans the most, actually.

• Oh well good! I was kinda freaking out when jerseyse410 said he overlooks the tshirt jean girls when he's single, because I've always been single! I thought I was doing something wrong!

• No, you're good. I prefer girls in Ts and jeans. Shows they're more real...natural..laid back. =)

• if I see a girl dressed up at school like she's going to a club I wouldn't feel comfortable around her because I'm usually in some jeans and a t-shirt and I'd feel underdressed. So if I see someone dressed up like me it usually makes me feel like I can talk to them and get to know them better.

• You care way more about what you wear than guys do. Trust me. We like to see you dressed up and wearing something special, looking hot - but we don't expect it every day. A girl wearing a t-shirt and jeans isn't a bad thing.

• A trim girl wearing jeans and a T-shirt will get my attention faster than anything. The right jeans and top is my favorite turn - on outfit.

• i look at the girls who wear jeans and t-shirt. I don't think for the updated qs.

• t shirts and jeans are attractive to women bez they cover to tal body

• yea it would be attractive esp with some confidence

What Girls Said 6

• Jeans, a tee and a smile is more attractive than an inch of foundation, clumpy mascara and a skirt that crosses the line into too-short territory. You look easygoing, natural and fun in a tee and jeans. You can look like you still put a little effort in by wearing a bit of powder foundation, mascara (try wiping the brush before application to remove excess so it won't clump and look fake) and a confident smile. If your jeans fit well and your tee isn't crazy baggy, you can still look really good. From personal experience, I've been hit on or noticed attention from guys when wearing a tee and jeans at college so I'm sure you will too. And really, who cares? Most guys at college just wear a tee and jeans, so why can't we?

• I see nothing wrong with T-Shirt and Jeans. Everyone looks nice in them and they are comfortable and cute. A decent guys will see your personality popping through those T-shirt and jeans.

• My boyfriend tells me all the time I look just as sexy dressed up as I do in a t-shirt and jeans. Believe me, most guys love that. Every one of my guys friends says a girl looks super hot when she has a t-shirt and jeans because for one she doesn't look like she's trying and for two she looks comfotable. Some guys really don't care as much as us girls think they do.

• Yes, I think guys find a tshirt and jeans look totally attractive. From what I know when we think we look our worst, guys think we look good...weirdly lol. So keeping it casual but doing your hair is a great look for school. I think its very unecessary when girls go all out for school, like heels etc...its ridonculous aha because there was lotsa girls in my college that would go all out.

• an attractive girl can wear anything and guys will still like her

• Yes, I think guys find it attractive.