Fun game... what would you pair with this?

a simple black tunic. use your imagination and be creative. leggings? what color? jewelry? belts? what type? shoes? jeans?

i want to hear how you would make this your own :)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• depends on where I'm going if I'm going out at night with friends I would pair it with cream like legging and a cream belt with some gold rings in it or something along this line and some necklace with a gold chain and few pearls to match the legging and earrings depending on your face type and if you wanna add crazy edge to it wear one of those bow hair band with wavy hair lol

What Guys Said 1

• Silver looks good with black. Silver boots, belt and jewelry.

Good Luck,

James

What Girls Said 3

• with white wash flare jeans a high waisted white belt and a big black and white purse with silver hoop earrings and a silver long chain necklace some silver bangles.

• hmmmm high wasted dark wash jeans with the top tucked in, a neutral coloured cardigan, and a pair of flats, a big ring, and stud earrings.

• skinny bright red jeans, some hot black booties, that's it, call it a day!