Which eyeliner design would suit me?

http://oi59.tinypic.com/ig9amt.jpg

Which would suit my face?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• For everyday makeup, go with the basic. For something more party-ish, pick the one you like the most that fits the event.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Ummm... uhhhh... I've got nothing here. I just realized for the first time in my life I have absolutely not the slightest knowledge of eyeliner.

That's that black gook, right?

• Egyptian is always classic and crazy

• Bold would probably suit you best in my opinion.

What Girls Said 9

• something with an upwards flick so nothing like drama or smooth. youd look nice with bold, double up, feline and pin up!

• basic. and double up, I guess. you have glasses and bad hair I can't see your eyes or your face in its best state.

• Well aren't you fucking nice? Where did you get your sources? A university book that you can't name cause its bullshit?

• you have huuuge eyes so all of these would suit you. Except for the drama maybe. I'm not a fan of too thick eyeliner. For everyday wear, classis, pin-up, smooth, simple, feline, everyday, or basic would be good.

Also, since you have big eyes and tan skin, double-up would also suit you I think.

Grab an eyeliner, sit in front of a mirror, and just have fuN! Try different shapes!

• I think you should start with simple ones instead of going with let's say the Egyptian one. It mostly depends on the look you're going for and how comfortable you feel with it

• I love the feline one, but I think for you, it would probably be doube up, everyday and pin-up.

• I think bold, everyday and classic look good on you.

• i think one that is natural and enhance ur eye shape

• Classic or everyday would look good on you i think :)

• I do really heavy winged eyeliner on my eyes haha
    And i use liquid black eyeliners.
    I think bold or classic will bring out your eyes