Clothes you find attractive on the opposite gender?

What clothes do you find attractive on the opposite gender? The question speaks for itself. (Please no answers about undergarments lol) I'm curious of what everyone thinks!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• Winter:
    -Long shirt style
    -Perhaps scarf
    -Tight dark jeans (yoga pants look stupid and other tight pants achieve the same 'desired' result)
    -Cute boots (but not uggs because they look super generic and even worse with yoga pants)

Summer:
    -Short shorts
    -Tank top
    -Sandals

• An average t-shirt with a tank top underneath that you can just see through the shirt, a jean mini skirt with tights/legging. otherwise I'd enjoy a huge variety of other styles. Every girl I was into had a different style. So I definitely like variety.

• Nicely fitted dark jeans.
    Tank tops.
    Cardigans.
    Fitted long sleeve sweaters.
    Yoga pants (I don't condone it when its someone wearing em' just to hold everything together)
    Jordan's, usually catch my attention for some reason.

There's others, but this all came to mind.

• Skirts, and anything sparkly.

• In general I like the combination of a nice dress and tights... but I can actually enjoy every look the girl likes. If she smiles in it, I'll smile back :-)

• Form fitting jeans and a t-shirt (bonus if it's white)
    A sundress
    A pencil skirt and a blouse

I'm seriously all over on this one. I basically know it when I see it on the gal.

• Oh I love elegant dresses!! Nothing is more attractive for me.

• its a beautiful woman that flatters a piece of cloth not the opposite.

• Some cute tops and jeans...

• Something that is not worth over 300 dollars. Things that show her curves: tight fitting t shirts, jeans and those shoes that reveal part of your feet (so sexyyy)

• Birthday suits.

• Depends on the age of the girl, and the event.

What Girls Said 3

• One word. V-NECKS!

• I like the casual look. Jeans and t shirts, polo shirts and plaid shirts are hot. Baseball caps are a bonus as well.

• Simple and casual wear
    T shirt and jeans are attractive to me