Any girls here that are NOT turned on by tattoos on a guy?

I thought maybe only young girls were the ones who were turned on by tattoos on a guy. But it seems as if even older women find tattoos on a guy attractive. I don't like tattoos. I find them disgusting and tacky. I don't think I'll ever get one. But I'm not against anyone who has one or likes them.

Are any of you girls on here not interested in tattoos on a guy? For those of you who are turned on, why are you turned on? Why is it attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like tattoos on guys. Especially when they start to be all over the place. If I liked a guy a lot I probably wouldn't let it stop me, but I prefer no tattoos by a mile.

What Girls Said 5

• For me, I don't have any tattoos, and with other guys I have just ignored them because they looked bad, but with my current boyfriend his is more of a turn on purely because of the placement (his right shoulder blade). It accents his strong back. Bicep tattoos are the same, the accent a part of a guy that girls are typically interested in such as back or biceps. That's how I see it anyway. I wouldn't be interested in a guy absolutely covered in tattoos, though.

• I dislike tattoos. I don't find them attractive much. If it's a small tattoo, I don't mind it, but if it's a huge one and uncles looking then I dislike it very much.

• I think they can be very hot on the right person, but not everyone pulls tattoos off well. small tattoos are easier to pull off than large ones.

• I'm not a fan of tattoos in general, I don't see the point of getting them and I think they mess up a person's skin. I have nothing against people with tattoos but they're just not my cup of tea

• i dont like tattoos. specially on a guy

What Guys Said 0