Fellow females, How do you know what size jeans you are?

I've never really gone shopping but recently was asked what size jeans I am. Here's the strange thing, apparently after looking at the tags of my jeans I've learned that I can't fit a size zero but a size two is too big. Is this strange? I feel it is. Especially considering people generally say that a size 2 is on the small end, but I'm visibly quite chubby. can anyone make sense of this for me please?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like others said, different brands of jeans size differently. If I'm between two I get the size that's a little too tight because the denim can stretch a little to fit me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Well, there are different brands of jeans that have different fittings. On average, I'm a size two. When it comes to American Eagle jeans, I am a size 0. It just really depends.

• Well it just depends on you skelitol structure not you build. I can begat but wearing a size 10, but if I'm 5'0 that 10 looks a lot bigger than someone 6'0
    anyways though you may be between sizes, which is very common. Sometimes it happens with shirts or underwear an in your case jeans. I say size up then get the altered.

• Different brands have different sizes. I just use the number that most of my pants are.

• Well, I fit size five and sometimes three. It all depends on the brand.