Your opinion on Turtlenecks?

I've heard negative and positive about them. What's your take?

I happen to love ones that are fittin

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• If it fits the environment (cold) then it's fine. At other times... not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hickie hiders. Haha! Just playing. I think they can be very sexy on women but when I see a guy wearing them I automatically figure him for being gay. Generalization I know, but in my experience the guys cruising the turtle necks were mostly gay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly unless it's Christmas.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• They look amazing when you have long necks but if your neck is short, then it doesn't look as good. Also the colour matters. I recommend getting pastel colours - by that I mean not to bright or vibrant but something in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • on girls, I think it's a little prudish but a unicolor, fitting turtleneck made of not-so-thick material can look professional and classy.

on guys, same thing. But thick turtleneck sweaters can make a guy look so adorable and cuddly =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like them, but I find they are best as a layering piece rather then just alone. And I prefer them in black. If they are fairly form fitting, you can wear them under chunky sweaters/cardigans/wraps and it makes them more classy!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like turtle necks.

0|0
    0|0
  • it looks good on others but not suitable for me.
    positive- keep warm during cold weather
    negative- if skin is sensitive, the material may cause some itchiness or skin problems like pimples

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really like them. They hide my neck which I have been told is very kissable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally it's not my type or style but I've seen some people who can really pull it off and it looks good on them

0|0
    0|0
  • I never liked wearing a turtleneck because it usally makes me gag

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you. I like the ones that are fittin. They are comfy and they can keep you warm.

0|0
    0|0
  • HORRRRRRIIIBBBLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1|0
    0|0