Do women who work at coffee bars and say good night and welcome to people talk to the more good looking guy?

do women who work at coffee bars and say good night and welcome to people talk to the more good looking guy? i was with my friend we were 2 guys she told to my friend welcome and goodbye and to me nothing and he was behind me. does this mean he is more good looking?

• yes
  • no
for example when we got into the coffee bar my friend was first and talked only to him. when we got out i got out with my head a little down but when he got out he looked at her and she talked again to him. do you think she finds him more good looking or because the first time he was first and the second he looked at her and talked both times only to him?
no more answers?

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually have an easier time talking to people who are smiling or already looking towards me. I also tend to go off of body language. I still do my best to be nice and fair to every customer. You said on the way in your friend was first so she could have meant both of you but saw that you two were together, so just looked at him because he came in first and so she noticed him first. On the way out you said your head was down. I don't always talk to people with their heads down like that because it makes me feel like they don't want to be bothered. I will say something to someone who looks at me though, which is what you said your friend did. I cannot comment on looks since I don't have any pics of either of you, but I can say it might be the way you carry yourself and your body language.

What Girls Said 3

• I do, but only if the good looking guy is nice to me as well, all respectful and smiley. I'm also nicer to people who actually smile at me as the barista and acknowledge me as a person with feelings. So it's not just exclusive hot guys. I just feel better when a hot guy does it.

But if a hot guy isn't nice then I'll also totally be all business and move on to my next customer.

• for example there are 2 guys would you talk to both or to the more good looking? and if one of them had his head a little down would you talk to him?

• and the second time he was second

• well your friend seemed to be the only one out of the two of you who actually seemed to acknowledge her, so yes. You just want to place blame on the barista for talking ONLY to your "hotter" friend, and want to blame your friend for being hotter. When in fact, he was the only one who interacted with her.

People usually only respond better to people to interact with them and actually look at them (not at the floor). Doesn't matter whether the person is hot or not. It's just logical natural things.

• How rude of her. I say hi and welcome to everyone.

• if one guy has his head a little down you you say hi to him to?

• Yes, that's my job lol

• I'm nicer to regulars but I'm nice to everybody but I'm not going to lie I use to work at a coffee place and I would flirt and be real nice if the guy was handsome

• she didn t flirted with him but she said welcome and good night only to him. for example when we got into the coffee bar my friend was first and talked only to him. when we got out he was second, i got out with my head a little down but when he got out he looked at her and she talked again to him. do you think she finds him more good looking or because the first time he was first and the second he looked at her and talked both times only to him?

• can you answer it is important for me to know

What Guys Said 0