Recommendations for a guy who cannot style his hair?

I'm a guy with very thick dry hair, and with a cow slick on my fringe, which means I have to have my fringe sticking up constantly. No matter how much I try I just cannot style my hair! It's so frustrating it always looks a mess. I sometimes get lucky when it simply falls into shape on its own, but it's rare. Any help on what to do? The only tk e it's better is when I get it cut and it's fine for the first few days, the. After that its a nightmare.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shave it off. Guys look better with short hair anyway.

• YOU'RE WRONG!!!

LONG HAIR FTW!!! F*CK SHOR HAIR

• i don't own any hair products at all, i'm not so stupid to use stuff like that. they do no good for your hair.

but they're long thick and yeah sometimes they can be messy, but better messy than SHORT

• @klaatu51 I would have to see how your hair looks

What Girls Said 3

• it's hard to tell without seeing a shot. also helps us know what would suit u best if we had suggestions. ur face shape, and structure is actually really important too.

• Maintain a short clean cut

• use egg on your hair. Massage it leave it for 20 minutes then wash it off with your regular shampoo.
    You'll see the change in 2 or 3 wash. Use extra shampoo if it's still smelly.
    After this styling would be easy.

What Guys Said 3

• Take a look at my mop... the ladies love it! Here's a brief description... Parted at the right, the left side is longer than the right, and is left hanging neatly to the side. The hair to the right of the part is tucked cleanly behind my ear. A 3/5 undercut, all the way around. Consider it this way: I have the hair of Hitler, but less greasy and more modern. Minus the mustache, of course! Message me, and I can give you some more info, and some pictures.

• dude leave them as they are.

it's better to have messy unstyled hair, than NO hair at all

• What products do you use and how much? Do you use a comb or fingers?