What do guys think about false lashes?

like this style. binnij. com/ripsmepikendused/ ?

binnij. com/ripsmepikendused/ <-- I can't add the www part but that's the link
delete the space between binnij. com to open the link xD

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel it's completely unnecessary.

What Guys Said 13

• I think they look stunning when you wear them with makeup and a dress. But they usually don't go very well with casual outfits.

• They can look cool but only if the rest of your look has noticeable makeup for some special occasion. But they are totally not nice to see without any other makeup features.

• Reach a nice medium.

Something your comftorble with but know your not gunna freak people out

I have long eye lashes... So I'm told a lot ! Is it attractive ina male?

• I think it is attractive in a male (if they are natural ofc!!) but you probably also make a lot of girls jealous :D

• I might start to appreciate them properly to boost my self esteem :) thanks for the information

• (Not in a cocky way)

• sometimes they can be nice... sometimes they can be... scary :-/

• They can make a woman look a bit nicer, but not by that much some women really do have eyelashes that long genetically so I would give her the benefit of the doubt and believe they are real if she were to tell me.

• I feel deceived!

• I don't care about them but I don't understand their necessity

• No thank you. I don't want to have a list of things to remove to see the gal's actual face.

• I don't like them at all. I'm not a fan of makeup, either, for that matter.

• Completely unnecessary and a bit pointless

• don't like them

• I view them the same way I view fake boobs, fake nails, and fake teeth. They are fake.

• But what if a girl is really nice and sweet and pretty will fake eyelashes be a turnoff?

• It will make her seem very insecure and/or superficial. When a girl has fake nails, fake eye-lashes, a push-up bra, tons of make-up, etc. she looks totally different than she would topless with no make-up or any of that fake stuff. It's basically false advertising.

• I don't know a single guy who has ever given a shit about eye lashes, one way or the other.

What Girls Said 6

• If they look natural and suit you, no guy will mind.

Only when you make emphasis that something is fake will one start to notice it more and dig into the flaws of it (if any).

• im not a fan. u can easily tell if theyre fake or not. it's not like hair extensions, where u can blend it in real easy.

• not a fan :/

• you're really pretty, it's easy for you to say

• Well if I could make my mind that I wanted them and had permission then I would wear them always, because my eyes get irritated by makeup and I don't feel comfortable with the way I look naturally :) (also accidentally downvoted ur answer)

• i think you look great naturally- better than most people look with make up on lol. but, you should do what makes you feel confident about your appearance. definitely try to find a reputable brand. you don't want the glue for the lashes to give you any issues

• I don't wear them at all

• Not nice to me, and too fake

• I think the same, but all the girls who wear those are always called really pretty

• They are deceiving others with the fake lashes, and hair extensions. It is not the true beauty. And it is obvious their lashes are fake.

• I have used them once or twince in my entire life. You can usually tell that they're fake.