Do any of you guys like it when girls dress "classy"?

I like to dress "classy" and i know some of my friends do but how many guys (and girls) appreciate it.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, girls that dress classy with a really good taste (good combination of clothes, light make-up, mild deodorant/perfume) tend to look (and smell ;) absolutely fabulous. Relatively few women (who try to dress classy) are able to achieve this though: either their hair doesn't match (especially to their face), or the overdo the make-up or the fragrance part. Many others overdo it by trying too hard to make look good/classy and thus make unhealthy (=grossly uncomfortable) compromises. This in turn takes a toll on their facial expression which makes the "big picture" look grim as well. So classy yeah, but it's important to exercise really good judgement and common sense about it ;)

• I like a girl who's confident in her own skin but doesn't feel the need to show everything off. She knows how to leave stuff to the imagination. Someone who dresses classy by day and slutty by night just for me so it'll be our dirty secret that nobody else knows about ;)

• If she wants it, she may but I won't ask for it.
    If I don't know her, I'll assume she's high maintenance and go my own way, not hers.

• I love it when a girl dresses classy. Makes me see her as an adult and mature girl. I see myself as an adult and mature guy so I enjoy seeing a girl like that too.

• i HATE classy, in EVERY way.

BLEEEEHH makes me puke!!!

• The only reason why a guy wouldn't like a girl to dress classy is, because he hasn't grown up yet.

• To me, classy gives off a stuck-up vibe. It doesn't necessary mean they are, but I don't like the look. I'd much rather girly or casual, skimp on the jewelry.

• Absolutely. Totally prefer a girl in a maxi dress over a short skirt any day. And twice on Sunday's lol :p

• Hmm as long as she is confident even if she's wearing a rag and still she feels beautiful then that is classy for me

• Significantly preferred.

• I think that women tend to look best dressed "classy".

• Yes, I love it when girls dress classy.

• I think classy or bussines like is sexxy

• Classy can be very sexy.

• Classy is hot.

• Its the best

• Yeah, I guess I prefer that to a few tattered rags and argos jewelry!

What Girls Said 4

• I like to switch my style up.

There are some days where I love to show off what I have.
    And other days where I am elegant and classy.
    Long dresses... long skirts.
    It's all about versatility to me, and about wearing what makes you happy.
    Not what makes others feel that way.

• It is better to dress that way then to dress too revealing.
    Being attractive doesn't mean one has to reveal a lot, i wish more girls realise this

• I totally appreciate it and do so often.

• Lol but in your profile picture you're wearing a mid drift showing crop top! It's definitely cute, but it's not really, "classy". Just stylish!