What would y'all rate me on a 1-10 scale seriously?

Not seeking flirtatiousness at all I just really want to know what some strangers would rate me so I know what I'm up against. Thanks!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you've got great hair. Seriously, I want it.
    Your eyes are super pretty, at least from what I can tell.
    Your nose is like the perfect size and really cute. The nose ring really enhances that.
    Smile? Fucking adorable.
    9 or 10 from me, let's please switch faces

• God, people are rude. There's nothing wrong with being curious about how others perceive you as far as attractiveness goes.

What Guys Said 11

• pretty eyes, cute smile, like your hairstyle and the necklace you're wearing is the a type of jewelry I like on women... not gawdy

7.5

• nice nose ring

• Pretty and inviting smile.
    Stylish hair.
    Sweet eyes.
    Slightly above average.

• 7. Gettin' the cute vibe and you've got the blue eyes working for you.

• Ah, forgot to mention - the cute vibe, now see that suggests that after getting to know the girl the rating could shoot up a little or maybe sky rocket because, as I just said in another answer, rating is not all cosmetic for me ideally. If I only have a photo to go off then I suppose it can only be cosmetic, but ideally I'd like to know what the girl is like and that can positively or negatively affect the rating. Cuteness is something I mega dig so it means you could be higher than a 7 if I got to know you. Appearance isn't everything.. isn't even much at all as far as I'm concerned.

• Thank you for having a serious answer!

• Me personally I give you a four out of ten.

• I'd say 8.5 to 9. Your hair is very pretty as are your eyes.

• I would rate 8/10

• 6. Would bang. I'd bang a 2. I'd bang a koala too. I'd bang anyone or anything with holes.

• Wouldn't touch/10

You've added to the long, annoying list of "rate me" questions that make me just want to cry :'(

• Yeah I'd bang you. 6.5./7.

• On a neediness scale? A total 10.

What Girls Said 3

• I would give you 6/10.
    As you can see, users don't appreciate these scale/rating questions. It's not what GAG is for.

• You kind of look like this girl I know. She was a whore and looked dirty

• I suppose just to keep you happy we will all have to score you 10... Happy Now.