Beard or no Beard? Girls only please?

Look at my profile pic. Ladies is the beard good or no? I've actually never sported a beard before but I kinda like it...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the little beard you have in your profile pic is good haha it suits you

What Girls Said 7

• No beard but not clean shaved either. I prefer a little stubble. However, it's not like I'll totally reject a bearded or a clean shaved guy lol.

• Omg read the description! Sorry but no one has answered the actual question :(

• No beard most of the time, but some men like to grow beard sometimes which I also find manly and attractive. So both for me.

• Stubble is winner

• I love beards, I think its very attractive

• Me personally I don't like facial hair on anybody... but if you like it that's all that matters

• No beard I don't like facial hair

• No facial hair!!!

• Do you... want man to look more girly.. lol

• No facial hair doesn't make a guy girly! You obviously haven't seen Sean O'Pry in Taylor Swift's MV!!

• Ok but damn it does anyone read? This is about. my facial hair not in general!!

What Guys Said 1