What music do you like, and do you like sing?

I love music, If you are like-minded, please reply for me :)

really! what music do you like? and what song you sing?
Cool!, I think so many 80s songs its nice, do you think so?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all music. I like to sing all songs.

• really! what music do you like? and what song you sing?

• That gave me the fursquishluffiness.. :3

• That's not healthy!

What Guys Said 8

• I sing as a hobby, and I love
    music with all my heart.

Pop, alternative rock, and instrumental
    music are my usual go-to's.

What I sing, is the same as above.

Usually either in English , or in Japanese
    sometimes a mesh of both. ^.^

• That's cool. I love rock rnb so on, and if you are come from Janpan, Do you have listen ' Utada ' pf her songs?

• If you like rock/j rock, you should try listening
      to "wagakkiband" sometime. ^.^

• okay, THX:)

• Bluegrass, old time, blues, Dawg jazz, gypsy jazz, folk (real folk), gospel, psychedelic rock, irish traditional music, some klezmer, and most any kind of other acoustic roots music.

Oh yeah I like to sing. Sing every week at the bluegrass jams. I also play guitar, fiddle, mandolin, and dobro

• cool~ I like psychedelic rock too, but I really don't know about that other music styles ;P, sound good, I will sing everyday, woo~ you seem to be to learn a lot of musical instruments, so, can you playing the piano?

• I CAN. But I wouldn't call myself a piano player. I can play chords and make music with a piano, but I don't really play piano

• I see, still good, well you've have a works for piano?

• I like a large variety of music styles. I can't just choose one.
    I don't sing.

• oh.. cool. me too, but I prefer to rock music, and rnb it is the second choise.

• make a guess.. i just want to see what do you think i listen to?

• i love music too. metal and dubstep is prefered at the moment but i really like everything. i don´t sing though. it´s not that i can´t, i just don´t like to.

• Yea, woow! metal! About that, I love metal style depend for a half of song, if a full song, I'm not very like..:) but I like Marilyn Manson style, because so cool when he was screamo.

• just generally. for example my sister allways sings along even louder than the music. i don´t get it,

• haha, because she is really like singing and deep inside to sing any songs :P

• Some bands I enjoy:
    Wintersun
    Equilibrium (German Band)
    Excision
    Caravan Palace
    Blind Guardian
    Pagan's Mind
    Nujabes

I don't really sing too often, but I do get songs stuck in my head.

• Take a guess first then I'll tell you.

• Can you not call it screamo please? Screamo is a specific genre of emo music, it's got nothing to do with metal. I haven't practiced harsh vocals as much, it's harder than cleans for me.

• Okay Okay. I see..

• Hip-Hop, Reggae, DnB/Jungle/Dub Step, Jazz, Blues, Soul, Classical, Opera, Spanish Guitar/Flamenco, Folk
    some Rock, etc. I can sing, but it's not something I'm into. I can freestyle as well... I mainly play the piano though... Anything from Cormega to Frederic fucking Chopin...

• Cool! a lot of music styles, well do you have write song?

• I've wrote tons of books of rhymes when I was a teenager.

• woow! sound like awesome x0x.

What Girls Said 5

• I like basically anything except for modern country music. I like old school hip hop, jazz, love rock, live alternative, like folk, just a while bunch if stuff

• Great! Well you like taylor swift?

• I just hate her music, it's very bland I me and not wry original

• oh.. yea, right, kinda bad more and more...

• I like pop music. I'm still not really sure what constitutes rock but i like 5sos. I also like rap a lot. That's what I mainly listen to

• cool! well can you rap? about me, I like majority of the music style, but if the rap style, I like kind of eminem, lady sovereign so on, what singers do you like?

• I didn't know much abot her music but I remember one of her videos being on the N, ya know the channel that came before teenick from like 6 or7 years ago?

• yea, almost the time, All in all a long time ago

• I listen to all genres, but what I like to sing is Pop. I only sing in the bathroom, though.

• But this more entertaining and awesome; you don't harm people with your voice. :3

• @Error_204 I am going to sing for you to wake up. This is the evilest thing I can of. :4

• I am but an extension of Bert. You must sing for Bert and then I will hear it.

• rock and everything else lol but I listen to rock most often cuz of my family xP but my ipod goes from system of a down to beyonce l XD and I love to sing but I have horrible stage fright DX

• really~ Like-minded, I super like to sing and I like Rock style, I don't know why, I must sing can be happy XDXD.

• I like soundtracks and electronica, some classical music too

• oh, cool~ that is soundtracks for movies? you like 'George Michael careless whisper'?