What is it like to be considered generally attractive?

I'm just somewhat curious...

Most Helpful Girl

• Generally, I don't know. Personally, to be an Error. ^3^

What Girls Said 6

• I still fear rejection all the time. I never feel good enough. Being attractive doesn't do any good for me because I still feel like crap and like no one wants me.

• I'm actually curious to know the answer to this question. Following!

• Nice 5 features

• harassment.
    people being too cynical and sensitive

• everyone's nice to you and you get free stuff. It's weird, like I'll go places and people will just pay for me at the starbucks line, and one time I went to the cheesecake factory with some friends, but I was broke, so the waiter got me free cheesecake.

It's hard to tell who's real and who just wants to fuck.

• honestly sometimes it's not easy. You're a target for some men who just want to bed you. You can be hired just for your looks. People sometimes assume you're stuck up. Some men won't approach you because they think you'll reject them. You have a higher chance of being sexually harrassed at work. You can develope a sense of duty to always look done up i. e hair, clothes, make up. Some people assume you have an easy life just because you're born with a good body and pretty face. Some women judge you because they are jealous, even some men.

I wouldn't change myself for any amount of money. But just as much as much as anyone else I have insecurities and worries, and it bothers me that people think just because of how I look on the outside my life must be so good. And just like anyone I would like to be judged by who I am, not what I am.

What Guys Said 9

• Slightly bothersome.

Getting approached by a multitude of people all the time, only to hear
    those same words over and over again, is not wanted. ^.~

They can all come to me, when I'm
    on the stage though. ^.^

• everybody will chase you!!! : O

• No idea, I'm a body double for Gary Busey

media1.giphy.com/media/qzpkosSox2xgs/200_s.gif

• Me personally it makes it easy for me and fear of rejection because there's always some chick interested in me.

• you can get things easier
    a lot easier -_-

• A rapist being locked in a prison

• It feels good.

• I have no idea

• It feels good that It's something you would never feel.

• Yes, but your spite is empty.

• oooopps I meant It feels good but that's something you would never feel.. I don't mean it feels good you would never feel it.

• Oh. That actually makes me feel a lot better honestly! Thank you for the correction! \o/