Is it ok to wear the same outfit two days in a row?

On Christmas Eve I'm wearing a dress and for Christmas day I want to wear the same dress. Is it ok to wear the same dress or is it better to wear a different one?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't usually do this at school because I don't want people to think I'm unhygienic but I can totally understand if you blow $50 dollars on an expensive outfit and want to wear it twice. I think others will understand too. I recommend wearing it for only 4-6 hours one day and then wearing the same outfit for another 4-6 hours the next day. It's okay to wear the same outfit 2 days in a row if you don't wear it the entire day. Keep it for a party, change clothes when you get home, and then when you go to a party again put it back on.

What Guys Said 6

• Hmmm, if the two occasions have different groups of people, no problem. To me, I know the clothes are still clean and all that, but it just seems like a cheap or lazy thing to do.

• I totally don't care. Just keep it clean and you can wear it for both days without anyone having negative thoughts.

• From a male point of view I hardly notice. So, yeah, it's perfectly ok.

• Yeah, it is fine.

• it really isn't a big deal. It's like waring a jacket to more than once.

• Yes. Including the same underwear.

What Girls Said 8

• If you're staying inside, then sure. If you're doing that, as long as it's clean and your clean then I guess there shouldn't be a problem.

• As long as you're clean and it's clean I don't see why not. I've done it before. As long you're not wearing the same undergarments than why should it matter?

• Sure why not? I do that all the time only I put like at least 2 days between wearing the same outfit so no one will notice lol

• well if anime characters can wear the same outfit all their lives, 2 days shouldn't be such a huge prob

• girl change change change people would think you have only that dress in your box

• As long as it's no too dirty it's fine:)

• Yes, who cares?

• Hahahahaha what? Oh course it is.. -.-'