Do guys like full lips?

I naturally have full lips (see profile picture). There are times when I would feel like they are probably one of my best features but for most part I'm really self conscious of them. At work, I constantly see male customers staring at my lips whenever I take their orders (I work at a restaurant so it's kinda difficult to avoid interaction). Whenever I catch them staring at my lips, I get embarrassed and become self conscious again. I recently had a male friend point out that I had full lips and that I had a well defined cupid's bow (that little arch we have on our top lips lol) but I'm not sure if he meant it in a positive way. Do guys like full lips?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Full lips are beautiful. You should be happy. They are looking because they are noticeable and really like them. Just take good care of them.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No, honestly I would prefer small and thin lips because thin lips are more senstitive and beautiful than big and full ones :) Just about preference, don't mind it :)

0|0
    0|1
  • Not as full as those.

0|0
    2|1
  • Many guys like full lips!

0|0
    0|0
  • full lips are beautiful unless they aren t too big. your lips are beautiful too. the highest number of models males and females have full lips. and i think when people have green or blue eyes and full lips look gorgeous. this is the best combination

2|0
    0|0
  • Not every guy likes them, but MANY guys do. I know I do :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm honestly not fussed about lips, but I do think full lips look good though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I like full lips. Who goes around with half a lip anyway?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes men like full lips but yours are huge

0|0
    1|0
  • Yeah it's useful for blowjobs you got that going for you which is nice

0|0
    3|1

What Girls Said 2

• i wish i had full lips=/ mine are like 'medium'

they're a very attractive feature on a woman and guys tend to notice them pretty quick.

2|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys do!! For one, it's fun kissing them, but they also like them blowjobs >_<
    I have full lips and a lot of guys tell me I should use them ;(

0|0
    0|0