Are emo boys attractive?

So I'm interested in : are emo guys attractive to most girls or do you just not like them, I'm not really emo but I have longer hair and wear skinny black jeans, vans shoes, and hoodies. I also like anime, skateboarding and parkour. I'm basicly asking do I sound attractive or whatever? I don't really sure how to phrase this...

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to like them and thought they were cool and would understand me because I had depression when I was younger, but now not as much I guess only if the guy is confident because the emo guys I would talk to had more problems then me and would take most things as offense, I said " you do your makeup better to me" in a jokingly way to this guy and he gets angry and says that im pissing him off

• lol, you just proved me that im like the opposite of emo cuz I never act like them. And where do you find them lol, there's only one emo person I know and no girls.

• I met most of them online the guy I was talking a about would model wearing feminine clothes and makeup so I don't understand why he would get angry over my compliment.

What Girls Said 19

• Not really my thing, but I guess emo girls would be into emo guys right? Isn't it more about the music than parkour and stuff though? That's what i always thought anyway

• Yea well you see I'm not really emo so I don't know the ''rules'' lol im pretty much asking is the style cool?

• Like I said, not really my thing, I'm more into smart casual :)

• maybe when i was like 14 lol

• Personally I really have a thing for emo/Goth guys!
    But most of my friends say they don't like long hair on guys etc but the weird thing is that some of the ones who said that have dated really Goth guys and said they thought guys who I would consider emo cute. So I guess it just depends on the girl.
    Anyway, i think you sound really awesome and I love anime too :3

• No.. not for me... that's typical for your age though.. I'm sure other girls find it attractive and like that style :)

• No, just no. They come with more baggage than a woman with 7 different baby daddies living in the ghetto watching friends get shot or mugged by random gang bangers. O- o

• I love the style. I think it's kinda hot. :)

• No no no no.. NOPE well ımm definitely NO.. i like anime too but my answer is still no. Long hair ımm it depends.. Don't be emo please :(

• I'm not and CHILL

• @purpli, marry meh.

@Asker, you may wear some clothes that emo's do and you may have a bit longer hair than usual, but you can still notice a huge difference between what you gave as an example and a real emo from a far distance. Even if some girls don't find emo's attractive, don't worry because you probably don't look like one.

• I love how emo guys looks and you sound attractive to me :)

• Yeah, you do. But just don't get into cutting or whatever.

• Life gives you enough scars on it's own, you don't need to inflict them on yourself

• I'm really into "not really emo guys" because you can bring them home to the parents but you still have aspects of an emo guy. You sound really attractive.

• Honestly in my opinion they aren't and I don't like hipsters either.

• Not my type, but I know a lot of girls that would like you :)

• You sound hottt

• yeahh! i think emo guys are pretty attractive

• Yea they are attractive

• I am not interesting in dating someone who is negative. So if the guy isn't down all the time, I would consider it.

• Uhm, if the boy himself is attractive, then yes emo boys are attractive. If not, then no.

• My boyfriend is like this. He's attractive.

What Guys Said 7

• i've gpt longer hair that part of them can fully cover my eye like an emo, but i'm not into emo's dressing style... very uncomfortable for me LOL

• I guess i am out of touch, but "Emo" and "boy" should not go together.

• I thought emo would die out quickly. They are still around tho huh?

• They're still around?

• tall jacekd athletic ones are wayy more hot OP

• to other emo boys

• yea a lot of them are gay

• They are messed up little wimps! lol

• I agree, I see you're very manly and sure of yourself

• I wouldn't go as far as very, reasonably would me more appropriate.