Awkward question: girls and moustaches :p?

Sooo girls when I look closely in the mirror I see that I have a few fine hairs on either upper corner above my lip. Do you have this and do you remove the hairs? Are they noticable to others?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes!! Other people don't notice it but it bugs the crap out of me. I just waxed mine yesterday, it hurts like hell but it stays hairless for weeks, and each time you do it less hair grows back.
    Here's the recipe I use :) it's all natural, and the honey moisturizes your skin
    -2 packed tsp brown sugar
    -1 tsp honey
    -1 tsp water
    Microwave for 30-45 seconds, then let it cool for ten minutes. Spread it on your skin with a Popsicle stick or a Q tip
    Press a strip of fabric onto it and smooth, then rip it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth
    So on your upper lip, generally rip upward at a slight angle
    YouTube has tutorials, just look up diy honey sugar wax.

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah many girls have. Avoid waxing, it'll make your hairs dense. You should get laser treatment, your problem'll get solved permanently.

• I'm pretty certain, that everyone has that
    it's not a a big deal, well, it's not a deal at all.

If it bothers you, you can remove them of course. ^.~

• okay thank you :) good to know it doesn't bother guys :p

• Are they like really dark vor just peach fuzz?

• no they aren't really dark, you can sethem if you stand in frobt of me very close and focus ob my lipse

• I don't think it's too bad then but if you want to be sure, better get rid of them :D

• thanks!

• One of the hottest girls in my high school had very hairy arms and some noticeable hair on her upper lip... she was still hot!

• Problem with waxing is that you actually have very fine hairs all over your skin so you can be left with a shiny patch. If the hairs are dark a lot of women bleach 'em, it be a special bleach 4 da face! lol

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of girls have it, I do.. don't worry about it, nobody has said anything to me about it.. I don't think its that noticeable to be honest.