Do I look ugly without any make up?

Do I look bad without make up? Be completely honest

http://i.imgur.com/2eIg8fD.jpg?2

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Not ugly, but get more sleep.

• No because you looks afraid without make-up. Just relax and be confident.

• You're alright. Just shrink your eyes a little.

• You would look perfectly fine if you slept enough. You have gigantic circles around your eyes, though. That can't be a good sign.

• Why put yourself down. I don't think you are ugly. I find chicks look more natural without the makeup. Is not a mask, like when you see them in cold light of day without. I would rather see a girl for what she really looks like, then to see a complete different looking girl after the gloss has faded. Hope this opinion helps. :-) x

• better without than with basically

• Nope. You're attractive. You may possibly need some more sleep (dark rims around your eyes, that may also just be the lighting), but you're still very cute without makeup.

• no you look cute :)

• Just plain, not ugly if you ask me.

• Hope you don't think like that because you aren't ugly at all

• You're ok, just looking a bit startled.

• Beautiful eyes!!

• huh? no, not ugly at all..

• No. Keep it that way.

• Looks like you've a little eye shadow to match your shirt, yes? If not, looks like you got hit in the eye, making it black and blue (can't see the black, just the blue). Otherwise, you're fine... much prefer women with makeup though, honestly

• you don't look ugly but the first thing that stands out is that your eyes would pop and look better with mascara.

• No, I think u look pretty!

• no. you dont. be positive friend and look for inner beauty most!

• you look really cute actually so no you dont look bad at all. very pretty :)

What Girls Said 6

• Your eyes need a bit of concealer an eyeliner for them not to look so bulgy. But the rest of your face is great without makeup! =)

• You're cute :)

• some people look good/better with make up, some look worse with it especially when they over do it or dont apply it well, on some it doesn't even make a difference, yeah, so.. see with what you are more comfortable and what suits you.

• maybe you should do something under your eyes though, something natural instead of make up is better

• You have a very pretty no makeup face! :)

- Your eyes are a little scary tho

• No you're very pretty although you do look tired. You don't need makeup though. I never wear it anymore.