Which do you prefer girly girl or tomboy?

I always wonder which girl do guys like more...

girly girl: they like everything that I beautiful and mostly order salad when going on a date. they don't fart or burp in front of their boyfriends... and wear make up 24/7.
most likely have a poodle as a pet...
image.shutterstock.com/.../...a-table-82077067.jpg

tomboy girl: this girl will order whatever she wants at the restaurant... might challenge you to a burp contest and fart and blame the guy next to them...
might wear make up but not that much... pink Is not in the crayon box unless is p! nk the singer...
when it comes to pet.. what is a poodle? lol

NOTE* this is a game to know what you like, also I wrote what I think this two type of girls might be like...

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../DSCN2029.JPG

like I said before this is only base on my experience with both type...
I have friends that only owned high heels and dresses and always had pretty nails and their hair done
and other that enjoy playing on the mud and wear dirty socks... lol that sat down eating pizza and watching hockey with me.. and wear sweat pants with sandals...

Most Helpful Guy

• I love a girl that dresses and looks like a girly girl with really tight jeans and tight faux leather pants, wears some make up, smells super good with her perfumes etc combined with a tomboy character so order what ever she wants at restaurant and even farting loudly and proudly when she has to, even in public places.

• I also think it is cooler when girls fart loudly and proudly and are like yup that was me, I ripped that rather than blame others. Please don't judge me.

• I would try to get a girl that I was dating comfortable enough around me that she got comfortable enough to fart around me when she needed to. Like if she ever accidentally did it around me I would make sure she knew I was not turned off her or I don't think less of her in anyway. I would probably say to her it is ok well all do it and then give her a kiss on her lips and tell her I loved her to try to calm her embarrassment down and reassure her I am ok with it.

• Thank you for MHA

What Guys Said 25

• Girly girls are generally uninteresting, while tomboys are awesome.

Is this even a contest?

• Although no makeup is best makeup, and I am biologically incapable of burping, so she'd win every contest, lol.

• ... uh. Sometimes. My favorite food however includes bacon.
      Because bacon makes everything better.

• tomboy of course

the girly girl sounds like a plastic doll by your description

• I like a good mix of both, we can't a girl both be kind of girlish and classy and yet be relaxed and down to earth ( tomboyish ), though I will note that I often enjoy the natural beauty of women far more then the fake makeup type beauty that often overshadows the existing features that make a women good looking in the first place.

• maybe a completely girly girl can be boring for guys but according to me she should be nearer to girly girl than tomboy. if i want to see people who behave like a boy around me, i can hang out with my guy friends too. i wouldn't need a girl friend or wife in such a situation. if i have a girl friend, i want to see girly traits in her.

• by the way are you a girly girl or tomboy more?

• i can help you in everything if i can asker ;)

• Great thanks

• Tomboy, all the way, but sporty type of tomboy.

• A tomboy that likes being a girl and looking pretty. So I guess a girl girl who is a tomboy at heart or a tomboy that dresses like a girl girl

• A mix of the good qualities of both.

• I'll choose the middle part.. best of both worlds. ^.~

• what would be the middle part?

• If so, then you and my girlfriend would
      probably make good friends. ^.^

• tomboy from your description. girly girl sounds boring and lacklaster and probably a starfish in the bedroom.

Tomboy seems like she could show me a thing or two which is a good thing.

But i dont think those descriptions are accurate a tomboy still will put on makeup and make a good attempt to look really pretty when she needs to.

• A girl who can balance both, can be my wife... by the way interesting facts about farts, I will keep that in mind :)

• Tomboy for me :)

• Something in between.

• A nice mix of both.

• No question tomboy, we spend our weekends in the fall watching football and drinking beer.

• Girly girl, but I will try to make her relax a little.

• Tomboy! I can tell jokes without offending them and they might actually get it!

• Girly girl I think

• As @Ihav2fart said, a mix of both.

• Girly, girly, girly.
    I want a girl, not a boy with a vagina.

• Tomboys all the way! Girly girls or "Prissies" are so not my type and can be annoying at times.

• I'd have to say tomboy, but with a bit of hippie attitude.

• I want to be with a girl who is a mixture of both a girly girl and a tomboy.

• I like both but I will take which ever one who will enjoy a hockey game with me

• Girly girl.

• lol! :-)

• tomboy of course. girly girls are way to much hassle and needy all they want is attention

What Girls Said 10

• I'm actually pretty even on both lol. im more of a tomboy in personality, and in looks i do like to doll up every now and then.
    i remember when i first joined lol, a lot of people asked me, how are u a tomboy? haha

• yeah, I was force into girls clothes , my dad got tired of been told things about his son, lol
      I do dress like a girl here and there but I have to wear my jeans or sweat pants...
      but now we have yoga pants... lmfao

• LOL! yeah I'm the same.
      I don't know i can't stand dresses and skirts for too long. denim and tights are my friends.

• both tomboy and girly girl

• If I went only off your descriptions, the girly girl sounds nicer. Burp/fart contest? Nah that's not cool from anybody in my opinion. The tomboy sounds like she has no manners.

• what do you think is a girly girl/ tomboy?

• I agree. But I think there's a difference between relaxing in your own home and holding a fart contest.

• you misread that... you hold a burp contest and when you fart you blame the person next to you, lol

• Haha, I'm a major tomboy and from my experience, guys like tomboy friends but girly girl girlfriends. XP I don't know why but that's okay.

• I think I fall in between.. A good balance with both is good. Class but also laid back is good. Dress up when needed, casual when not.

• Tomboy for..

• I am really girly (:
    Also, I think it depends on the guy, too o:

• I would consider myself a girly girl ^-^

• ok, and why you think so?

• Eh? o: Umm, is that really you in the pic @hollywoodglam?(:

• @xCutesyLolitax No sweetie, it's not me :)

• I think most guys will chose the in between girl

• most have...
      they don't like a boy as a girlfriend
      and they don't like Barbie neither

• Lol those are cheesy romantic novel descriptions. I'm a girly girl and your description is ridiculous... I've only met a few people like that. If you want REAL answers you have to compare REAL peopel/

• If we're going by the stupid stereotypes... then most tomboys don't give a shit about their hair, are generally unattractive because they don't care about their appearance, and aren't the least bit feminine.

• this are real fact from people I know... so you tell me what is a real girly girl...