Do you think I look ugly in this selfie or pretty?

s1268.photobucket.com/.../...3EDF5BAED51C.jpg.html

How do I look in this selfie? What do I need to work on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself that question. And whatever your answer is , is all that matters. Asking what you need to work on is a very general question because beauty is in the eye of the beholder and everyone has their own personal preference. There is not one definition of beauty. We're all beautiful to someone and all ugly to someone however what matters is , is that we love ourselves first. Do not come online asking for a strangers opinion. If you rely on others opinions you will find yourself always insecure and worrying and will never have confidence or the opportunity to use your own opinion and apply it to yourself.

What Guys Said 10

• You don't look ugly in fact I think you're pretty but your smile doesn't look natural you're exposing your bottom teeth a bit too much other than that good picture

• You are fine. I nice normal pleasantly attractive young lady... Lots of young guys would be happy and feel privileged to be with you.

• Everything is okay except you need to work on your smile.

• kind of ugly but becaus you seem to force yourself to smile. it doesn´t look real. better don´t smile if you don´t mean it ^^ i do think you have a pritty face just this pic is not good.

• Be confident in yourself

• In short... relax.

• Acceptable. Could be better.

• Work on you're need for others approval on your looks. I think you're pretty.

• Your smile looks forced

• As cliche as it is, it's the inside that counts even to guys.

What Girls Said 8

• Your smile looks extremely fake.

Not a good selfie at all.

• Forcing the smile too much.

• You're very pretty but you ask a lot of these questions so I think the only thing you need to work on is your self esteem.

• Maybe take the photo from a bit higher up so the camera is tilted towards your face as that is deemed to be more flattering on everyone, but you're georgous

• Great! but do not seek approval or critique about your selfie... be happy who you are and that you are gorgeous!

• I think you're pretty

• Maybe lose the mid part and go for a more deep side part with the hair. Stretch your neck out and look up. Smile a little more lightly. I see a lot of potential for that photo.

• You're pretty, but it's just your smile. I think you've posted this before because the picture looks familiar.