Girls: You're NOT ALLOWED to have ONE of these things for 3 months - Which will you choose?

LOL i decided to be a little evil today >:)
RAHH!! :))

I'm going to take a guess and say most girls will vote for D or E but i guess we'll just have to find out=]

>>by the way, the hypothetical season is summer:)

• Bra- can u go without support? [guys dont vote here, i know u favour this one:P]
    15% (24)55% (40)27% (64)Vote
  • Tweezers- are those caterpillars on ur face? oh.. wait...
    19% (30)4% (3)14% (33)Vote
  • All hair removal methods- Razor/Waxing supplies/Epliator/Salon. it can't b that bad... right?
    5% (8)7% (5)6% (13)Vote
  • Hair straightener/curler- i mean if u put a little water and... cream... into a bun...
    38% (61)12% (9)30% (70)Vote
  • ALL makeup. - comfy in your skin or nah?
    23% (39)22% (16)23% (55)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
LOL @ the guys... good lawd. i love this place.
woaaa this poll has exploooddedddd!!! :)))

0|0
66|31

Most Helpful Guy

• all makeup. wouldn't change a thing at all for me.
    Though beside C none of those would realy make much of a difference. And C only matter because i got a beard XD

1|0
    0|0
    • good to know=]
      wait... wouldn't make much of a difference?
      DONT get us started lol:P

• Show All
    • i personally dont find a bra uncomfortable, but that moment when u take it off. good lawd. lol. to compare, imagine wearing sneakers for the ENTIRE DAY then coming home and taking off ur socks and shoes.

• heh. i'm not much of a sneaker fan (probably for that exact reason), but i get your point.
      Sort of an "oh good, finally free" XD
      Though, i guess it'd be better if it were your bf doing it. But let's not derail this too much

What Guys Said 30

• I keep seeing gals complaining about not having large enough boobs, so I would expect more that one vote (as of now) for A (from the gals). But only @MissPanda voted that way, though @Kyndra stated the only thing she could not go without was C, so she could go without A.

Really expected more.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have and even if told not to I still DID vote 'A' :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • I think if every girl follow 'Vote - E' practically, they all will be more beautiful :)

2|0
    2|0
  • psychology 101: Best way to get someone to do something (in this instance men) is to suggest to them NOT to do it... Well played asker well played indeed :P

1|0
    1|0
  • I voted E) because your breasts look good no matter you wear bras or not, but makeup makes you look wrong no matter what day it is, so screw makeup! :D

1|0
    0|0
    • lol, makeup isn't all that bad, but i agree, the world needs to see more women embracing their natural beauty.

• Show All
    • I think anything over concealer is "over the top" but even then, it is optional

• If I was a women I'd choose D) Hair straightener/curler because buns are hot and look easy to do and maintain.
    No bra: If you play sports or run; R. I. P to your boobs
    Tweezers: I already have caterpillars on my face but they fit me and I like them :D
    All hair removal methods: No shave November for three months... challenge accepted. Who don't like the caveman look? ;)
    ALL makeup: Team natural

0|0
    0|0
    • i never thought guys were into buns... very interesting.
      LOL @ r. i. p so true=/

thank u for ur elaboration madam:P

• Whoever came up with the saying;"you need to let your hair down gurrlll", should be charged with fraud..

• i second that.

• I was keeping one wish to save my ass at a very bad time... but now i want to use it... Let it be A for the whole year _|_

0|1
    0|0
  • Three things girls aren't allowed to have a Penis and 2 testicles of her own
    unless she's having a sex change...

0|0
    0|0
  • BanANNAz! Tell me you'd choose A! XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha, I think A would lead to comic situations... what alternatives would girls find :-)
    D and E... some girls would die haha.
    My expectation: C it will be (but I didn't vote, I'm a neutral observer today)!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe I'm in the minority but I voted D. Don't get me wrong, no bra is lovely, but with a bra is also nice.

However, I find a bun hairstyle on a girl very hot. Like those flight attendants. Oh yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted E, I couldn't last three months without shaving my face, it usually gets to itchy it my facial gets too long.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were a girl I would say no tweezers having bushy eyebrows really isn't that bad its not a turn off at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A - I do what i want

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am in agreement with the men of Gag when I say I voted for A.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bras are evil. Die!

0|0
    1|0
  • I voted c for the lol's.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B because that's what I thought all the girls would pick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A anyway, I'm a rebel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted E, her bra is coming off with me around anyways :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say "D." Let me see all the hair on your head in it's natural glory.

0|0
    0|0
    • sure about that? lol

• Show All
    • i know lol. I'm just saying some men say things expecting to see a certain outcome when it could be.. well, a little different.

lol we dont remove underarm hair with tweezers. well i dont.
      rug burn is a SLIGHT exaggeration

• Good point, I guess I should vote then.

• I just couldn't vote something else than A, it was hard to resist the temptation

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A hehehe ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • I was sure most girls would choose E. I guess I was right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i voted A :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha...23 guys (including me) voted for A, against 10 girls. This is so much fun :P :D

0|0
    0|0
  • The one thing up there that I couldn't stand a girl not having is her hair removal products. Honestly, I need my girl to have no hair on her body. Sexist? Maybe butttt that's what I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah... we poor men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey your profile pic is beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • pads n tampons.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 66

• I voted B but it was tie between B and C.

A - I don't wear bras much to begin with. Small boobies don't need much support
    D - I don't straighten nor curl my hair.
    E - I don't wear makeup.

B - But I do fix my eyebrows.
    C - It was a close tie, cuz I don't really like hairy legs sometimes. But if I'm not getting laid anyways, and since it's winter (no skirts), I can go 3 months with my Chewbacca legs :)

1|0
    0|0
    • haha fair enough=] i would have figured you'd choose one of the easier ones to give up:P

• Show All
    • thats ok hun, ur not the only one:P
      sounds good!

• Lmao! Make a mental note that I would have voted for E instead! I gotta read the questions more carefully next time to not mess up poll results :o

• Tweezers for sure. My eyebrow hairs are super light and they grow really slow. Besides, if I desperately needed a touch up, I could just use my trusty razor :D

2|0
    0|0
  • It's a toss up between A and E but I choose A in the end. I'm on the larger side (32DD) but I work hard to keep them perky and prefer going bra-less when I can get away with it.
    Also I've gone months without makeup before it really is nice after the first 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh alright. sorry what do u mean by work hard to keep them perky? what do u do?

• Chest workouts keep breasts perky also not wearing a bra helps because then the tissue is forced to support itself rather than becoming weak from relying on bras.

• ohh alright. i didn't know workouts made them perkier... but thanks

• If it was left to just two options: Bra vs Hair removal, I'd have to give my bra up for 3 months. Sorry babies. I'll have to hold you up with duct tape or something lol. I am TOOOOOOO hairy to go 3 months without any hair removal. I have to shave 3x a week, no joke!

0|0
    0|0
  • Easy. I don't feel like I need D and E.

0|0
    0|0
  • D - I rarely use any anyway...
    I use hot rollers, but I could renounce them... No matter how much it hurts. O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay whose that one guy who said no waxing/razor shit... Does he want us all to walk around like hairy chewbaccas lol like da fuck?

1|1
    0|0
    • LOL! he probs just wanted to see results so clicked on any option.
      i love how so many of them voted tho. priceless.

• I hope that's what happened, if not that's just scary. But yea a lot of them votes :D

• I voted A. Free the titties !

0|3
    0|0
  • My hair staightner/curler, no comtest. My hair isn't too horrible naturally. The rest of the stuff I'm not giving up!

1|0
    0|0
  • I can live without a majority of these things except maybe a type of hair removal method. I wouldn't be able to stand being sweaty while my legs would become hairier than a yeti or my nether region looking like the 70s down there. No ma'am lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted E and would like to vote for D too (because i straighten my hair like once a year lol)

0|0
    0|0
  • C all the way haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Need the bra and need the hair removal. The rest, I never even use. I actually don't own those (except tweezers for splinters and stuff). And I actually just need a razor for hair removal and that's all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't use any heat products in my hair as it is. SO, I voted D. But, if I couldn't have tweezers or laser, I'd be so fucked.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go without the hair tools! My hair is naturally straight and if i want to curl my hair i can sleep in little buns :) I only wear eyeliner and mascara so i guess i can scrap the makeup as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted E. But in reality I could go without any for of the above for 3 months. All except A. I really couldn't do without some support there. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • A, I'm a bit Rachel from Friends in that aspect.

0|2
    0|0
  • A all the way. I live with my family, bro, don't need those goodies hanging about. Besides I'm on the larger size and don't feel comfortable without it. All the other stuff I can totally do without. Hell I haven't even shaved my legs in a few months, I almost always wear pants anyways, and I rarely straighten my hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh shit I read it wrong lol my bad. I thought you meant you can only do one. Ugh so I voted wrong, sorry. The tweezer one I guess, rarely do it anyways.

• I can live without tweezers, if I got the question right. I mean, I don't even use them now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Babe I'm comfy in my own skin.. Doing option E would be a piece of cake..

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely A. The others can be rectified once the time is up. But serious sagging damage could be done without a bra for that long lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • E lol I am fine without a bra sometimes but not for 3 months lol if I were an A cup no bra would be fine but I'm a C so nope lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I think D. I can go a long time without using a flat iron because I usually just wear my hair in a ponytail or bun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be cool with giving up all of these except razors or bras. I don't use things to change my appearance so the other three wouldn't bother me

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually I don't really need bras because I'm really small xD and I hate shaving but I do it so people don't judge me hahaha

• I was torn between the makeup or the bra. Honestly, in the summer I don't use much of either.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hair straightener/curler.
    I rarely use either haha

1|0
    0|0
  • I could totally go without straightening my hair, I haven't done tht in a year and a half

0|0
    0|0
  • D, I never use those anyway :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I picked no makeup. I only really wear eyeliner and mascara but I could live without it.

0|0
    0|0
  • All I need is C, I can give up on the rest!

0|2
    0|0
  • More from Girls