Is this sexy (classy) or slutty looking? or just unique?

lp.hm.com/.../large%5D I love these tights! But always when I wear them al lot of men (young and old) seem to be fascinated by them and will turn heads... Is this because they are sexy, slutty or just unique looking?

Wow I didn't expect so much positive comments... I think I'm gonna get more of these! :) (BTW for others who would be interested you can get these at H&M)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't call them classy or slutty, but they are definitely unique and in a strange way I quite like them.

What Guys Said 16

• They're cute! To me they carry a mix of innocence and fearlessness. Which trigger slight submissiveness in the looker and and a sense of fun curiosity as well. So yeah I like it.

• I would say it is unique, since I don't see many women dressed like that. If your skirt is that short, then they will draw attention to your thighs. It isn't slutty at all. It just changes the focal point a bit.

• Sexy! Classy! Cool! I like! If I were a chick I'd totally rock them! If a girl passed me wearing those, I'd look! Woooo... Sexy!

• I always find tights/stocking sexy. It would be nice to see the whole outfit to give a proper opinion.

• Very classy. The space under the skirt is what really caught my attention. Rarely seen those. In general I like the look.

• The tights by themselves are neither sexy or slutty
    Let's call it form flattering... and it depends who's in them along with how revealing she makes herself

• The fact that they end before the skirt starts says 'look at the gap I left.' So most people oblige. I don't think it's slutty, but it attracts attention to you thighs.

• Depending on the way you wear em they could be all three. The way they are worn in the picture though shows a more classy look

• I think the dress is slutty its only the way she is standing with her legs thats making it look deceptively classy. So it definetly is slutty.

• just... unnoticable :-P

• Tights/pantyhose are very classy and sexy. I think they are awesome. Where I live I never see girls wear them at all, so maybe that could also add to it depending on where you live?

• I would say classy, I can't really say I like those shoes though, they don't look comfortable. They seem to be squishing her toes. Oh, and what does unique looking mean, under this context?

• Classy in my opinion.

• I think it looks great!

• For me it's sexy and I like seeing that on girls. Wear them!

• They Are ugly in my opinion. Sorry i dot mean to be rude or anything

What Girls Said 15

• In my opinion it looks sexy I wouldn't say it looks classy cos it has that slutty undercurrent to it. I have seen girls wear these like the way the model is wearing is it an it's usually giving off the vibe of, "I am innocent but not too innocent". That's just my opinion lol

• It's cute, the only thing is - don't wear open toe shoes with socks or tights of any kind - looks cheap.

• I want it too !

• its so classy... i've planned on buying some soon!!!

• I guess my question would be: What shirt are you wearing with it? Is it covering your backside? If so, is that part sheer too? I don't think they are bad necessarily but I also don't think too many people can pull off tights with a short shirt unless they have a really nice body. And even with a long shirt I think there are a lot of people who still can't wear them even if they think they can. That being said, I wouldn't wear them in the workplace. lol

• I actually wear those tights. It looks cute in my opinion.

• They look like knee high socks, but in tight form.

• I think it's a mixture of classy and unique.
    Not slutty

• Sexy they don't look slutty , how can a pair of tights be slutty?

• Hmmm... Call me old fashion, for I think a longer skirt would be more appropriate.

• Looks good

• yeah my sis wears them. they're sexy.

• they look like overknee socks which I love <3

• i like them thinking of buying them also but yes i think they're slutty lol

• Slutty? It's not in any way slutty!.. What the actual fuck? !