What does this mean?

Usually every day at school I just wear a t shirt and jeans, and I smile and wave at my crush, and he does the same. But when I wear a dress he looks at me, looks away, then looks back and smiles quickly. Why is it that he's more shy just when I wear a dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably thinks you look really pretty in it and since he likes you he's trying to look appear as if he's acting normally and doesn't want to smile too much for fear you'll think it's weird. I know, I do that too. Shy guys get more shy when their crush is looking especially cute because they -really- want to say it but fear she'll think it's weird. Plus their nerves will activate because now they doubly want to impress you = )

What Guys Said 3

• He's definitely into you , make a test and walk toward him while wearing the dress after the greetings and start a conversation , he'll act weird .

• Normal, I am the same way. Its kind of thing with girls I like I have a hard time making eye contact it makes me nervous. Where girls I have neutiral feelings for I don't have that problem.

• What do you look like in it?

Maybe he thinks its sexy, and gets all shy and jittery.

What Girls Said 0