Where can I get a good tuxedo for prom?

it has to be Ralph Lauren or any other big name in fashion price rang 400

Ok but I live in the country its really hard to find good styles her it that's almost a month to get one shirt here and I and true no one will see it but so are there any good choices for a slim guy I want something to bring out my body type and thanks for the input every one I'm new here
I just like the way most fit and I thought I would be good to have one around

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing... you realize NO ONE will know the brand of your tux right? Unless you make a point to mention it

Second... if you want Ralph Lauren why don't you look at the Ralph Lauren website

• This! Just, this. lol

• You're welcome My job here is done haha
      Try getting your closest size on the site and if it's big in some places have a tailor alter it for you with the money you saved it will be easy fix

What Girls Said 3

• Go for vera wang

• Most people rent tuxedos.

(You generally only wear them twice anyhow... prom and their wedding day.)

What does the brand matter? If it looks good then it looks good.

Why Ralph Lauren tho?

• Online or a store

What Guys Said 2

• I seriously doubt your chances of finding a Ralph tux for that cheap of price. But does it really matter the brand? Its the guy wearing the tux, not the other way around.

• A local bridal shop.