Can girls with glasses be hot if everything else about her is attractive?

I'm 17, been wearing contacts for a year and a half, but I never got used to the feeling. I kind of want to go back to glasses, but I never got checked out with them (I was 15/16 though and possibly not finished with puberty, I'm not sure), and now I do. I know that's petty, but still.

• Definitely. Doesn't harm a thing.
  • It's less common, not as easy, but yes.
  • Cute, but not hot.
  • No. Not my thing. Contacts are better.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the glasses and how they go with the rest of her look. It's definitely possible and I know a few girls from school and college who looked better with glasses.

What Guys Said 12

• Nothing wrong with a girl wearing glasses, the only thing I hate is the women who wear the glasses that have no glass in them its just the frame, that drives me crazy ( in a bad way ).

• glasses+freckle+redhead=cute in my mind and most guys in general itseems

glasses and a smile can make almost any girls a 7 to me lolol

• yes but if she puts out the glasses she'll be EVEN better

• Librarian fetish - look it up.
    Girls with glasses DO get passes. You know why? Taking off your glasses is like the beginning of getting undressed and it forces him to look at your eyes which you can then use to communicate to him your desires.

• Absolutely! The key is to understand your face shape and to get frames and colors that work with your face. Mix it with a sharp preppy vibe... hot.

• 0|0
  • Glasses are incredibly Hawt!

• Yeah glasses on some girls can be attractive.

• it really depends on the glasses and on the girls face some people can pull them off some people just look better with contacts.

• of course! glasses are nice

• Of course they can! In my opinion, glasses don't matter as long as you're still pretty.

• I love a girl in glasses.

What Girls Said 8

• My guy loves my glasses but he takes them off to see my eyes better because there are scratches all over the lenses. I hate glasses because of the smudges and scratches, but I wouldn't want contacts ever.

• I voted A.. Of course guys search for some eye glasses that would look nice with your face shape.. :)

• I think glasses can add to attractiveness

• I wear glasses and am still complimented, eap my eyes.. The right glasses will not harm, they will enhance.

• just pick a cute frame that suits your face. (:

• Of course you can still be hot with glasses. I only wear mine when I'm reading and it drives my boyfriend crazy. He thinks I look like a little temptress with them on.

• I wear glasses. :)
    Guys have often told me I looked like, and I quote, a "smexy librarian ;3"