Is my profile pic too "slutty"?

I sent this to one of my best friends and asked if she liked it and she said I looked slutty, which I'm not trying to be. Is it slutty to take pics in a bikini top? lol, don't really wanna look like a "slut"

HAS ANYONE NEVER SEEN A GIRL IN A FUUCKING BIKINI TOP? Haha
ps sorry if it offends you lol

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right. Logically you're right. It's just a bikini top so why would you look like a slut?

It's because of the situation. You're laying on a bed with your hair cutely spread on the pillow so it looks provocative. Plus, there's no telling from the pic that it's a bathing suit. Could just as well be a bra which adds more to the negative perception. Now, does the average girl post up shots of herself in her undies? Not really, and if she does then that's considered slutty... and your pic looks like one of "those" shots. It's more provocative because people don't know the full story behind your pic. They think it's just some random girl posting up undie photos.

Sure, there are undie catalogs and undie models so why is that any different? It's situational. It's like seeing a condom in a half opened wrapper and then seeing a "used" one on the floor. The latter looks "gross" but for all you know it was never used. Maybe some douche bags were using it as a water balloon lmao. But you see how your initial impression was negative? It's all situational.

What Guys Said 31

• I do not consider it slutty to take the pics in a bikini top. Any girl wants boys to think they are sexy and attractive and there is nothing wrong with that. However, I would not send it to any boys. If you send this to a boy there is a good chance he will show all his mates and talk about all the sexual stuff they want to do to you. It may get posted online for everyone at school to see and then people at your school will call you a slut. So to avoid this don't send it to any boys. I also would not keep it as your picture on here either because you are asking for all sorts of extremely sexual messages to be sent to you. So no you are not doing anything wrong by taking the pictures but just be carful.

• thanks, I wasn't planning on sending it to anyboys

• Ahhh yeah just thought I would say because did not want to see you get into that situation where every day at school was a bad one as a result of this like happens to some girls. You are welcome to :)

• I don't think you look like a slut, no. I just don't like blatant sexualization of a teenager. It's nothing personal against you, though.

• Hey, it's Jayne Kennedy Junior! Well, you are under 18, but it's not bad. After all, in the summertime, girls your age wear bikinis... That said, there's no reason to put up a pic with you in your bra; it does send something of a mental image of a promiscuous girl.

• that's the third times someone called me that lol and alright

• I called you that earlier in that other question.

• ohh lol and then some other guy did hahah

• If this was tinder and you weren't 15 it wouldn't be an issue.

• Because Jail bait... YES

• So what if it is? Do what the fuck you want.

• you are so right, starting to realize I shouldn't have asked this question :-')

• Is your photo slutty... no, not at all. Is it appropriate for someone your age.. no.

• For a under 18, it screams slutty

• To be honest. Yes it is.

• It makes me want to do you.

Interpret that as you may.

• I don't know about slutty, but I do find you very attractive. Are you single? I'd love to get to know you. I'm hoping you're a great girl.

• Girls be like, look at my hair.

• If your not sure and have to ask them it probably is.

• @asker and to say ,"has no one ever seen a girl in a bikini top?" , is weird because your asking the question so you must know there is possibly some people that will say it's wrong flashing a close up view of your cleavage in a bikini on the internet? Especially when your under 18.

• it wasn't aimed towards everyone, obviously

• Oh yea, obviously , lol.

• I dont think its slutty, then again I lifeguard for summers

• Ya it is slutty babe

• its not slutty its normal many guys out there puts up a shirtless pictures

• Any guy that said you look slutty probably , most likely , sucks dick. nothing you can do about it.

• Well you are showing so much skin with just your bra on, so it does look "slutty". But is that really a bad thing, is another question.

• no, it's not.

• Na , it's normal for girls to wanna be cute.

• Personally, i think its too much for someone under 18

• yes it does, now how about mine?

• inb4admiralackbar

• Ya u looked like a bitch even though u r child

• yes I am thanks for noticing :-')

• Seriously? C'mon. You know you look like a sexy slut

• I didn't really think so that's why I asked for others opinion?

• You must be new to social media

• whatever ya think :-')

• It looked like a bra to me at first. Nice perky boobs though

• Its not slutty BUT why expose yourself to strangers that way unless there's a reason (like showing your bikini to someone or just liking the picture I guess) but if its just to show off your body, it can be a little slutty

BUT overall NOT slutty just maybe provocative

• And this is why girls will never be sexually free. Just look at the comments and look how theyre insulting. Girls do it the most to each other. Thats why guys find it so easy to call girl such awful things. Granted i can take a picture shirtless with some boxers on and i won't get nearly as much harsh comments made that degrade my self esteem. Renea forgot what theyre saying after all it is your actions that define you and those who simply judge you by one picture aren't worth your time. Good on you and its a good picture, well done

• !!! this is my new fave answer !!! much love :-')

• it's cleavage, chill out. I'm not showing my tities, my ass, nothing like that. so if it offends you, not my problem :-)

• Dont be a fool bruh. Your part of the problem. How is judging girls so harshly doing anyone favours? your just making them feel insecure. Do you want your Aunty, Daughter, Sister, Mother and Neices constantly feeling insecure and being scrutinised every single day for the rest of there lives?

• Well if your father saw it how would he feel?
    I think its fine to wear a bikini top just don't make it your profile picture
    Men are offended and often upset at the way girls behave because a lot of us are taught to respect women, but i will see is women/girls who have no respect for their bodies, You are 18 stop advertising yourself on a help forum

• he'd say nice too because he bought it for me lol and I'm 15, not trying to advertise anything

• Embracing your body is one thing, displaying it is another
      i am done commenting on this, you will understand this one day, hopefully at least

• okay, thanks for stopping by :-)

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 24

• well. you aren't just in a bikini top. you're on your back, which is causing your boobs to be pushed up and look bigger than they are. like they're about to bust out of your bikini top. hmmm. it's a sexy picture. and therefore, likely to be thought of as slutty.

• Very will explained. I was trying to think of something to explain it without being vague. You said it for me.

• don't know about you.. but when I'm on my back my tits become flatter :/ and okay thanks

• Yes..
    -your wearing a bikini
    -your NOT at the beach
    -you look like your laying casually on your bed
    Yes it looks pretty bad.

• Yes, it is.

• It says "message me dick pics, message me dick pics, message me dick pics"

I don't know what that makes you...

• It's just the right amount of slut

• Unless your background is a beach or pool, it's an attention seeking picture... and a specific type of attention that you're aiming at, which in turn is slutty. That same same top t a beach, a pool, even a park, would have a completely different connotation to it. ... Obviously you crave attention, and the slutty type, which is the reason why you're even asking this question to begin with, so that people could click on it and see you. Bleh~ Why are there so many brainless people here ~

• why is it "brainless" to want attention lol

• it's funny how someone older than 25 is legit critising a 15 year old hahaha go do something with your pathetic life, it's not my fault I'm cute :-)

• I'm not even going to tell you what I think cause I have a habit of being rude. Overall, you are under 18. Stop trying so hard.

• okay then don't comment :-)

• @asker

I Must say you have a disgusting attitude lol... Girls that don't respect themselves (like yourself, obviously) don't care if there being a little slutty or not

Hence why your parading around in a bikini top for no reason vs a real women thats know her worth and value. Your the type of girl that ruins it for the good ones, sadly

• I'll wear what I want, there never has to be a reason :-) thanks for wasting your time writing this tho. :-)

• oh man your pic acts as a magnet to creepy perverts on here...

• Ya it is. And it's not the bikini top. If you were being in a bikini doing something other than lying around and trying to look hot, people wouldn't have an issue with it.
    If you were snorkeling, playing volleyball/soccer on the beach. building a sandcastle or surfing, no big deal but in that pic you're lying on the ground, in underwear, doing a duck face holding a camera over your head. All of that comes with associations and it makes you look slutty and attention seeking

• so it's slutty only because I'm doing a duck face :-') wow so logical!!!

• well sweetheart you asked and now you're being a bitch to everyone who disagrees with you. Get your shit together.

And no, that is not what I said

• I'm being a "bitch" to the dumb asses who have shiitty comments :-)
      and that's exactly what you said.

• well let's put it like this...

imagine if we all did that.

• I wouldn't care :-')

• ... a lot of us do, actually.
      i can handle cleavage. i really dont need to start talking bout my own boobs -.-
      yes, thank you, ill grow up, miss under 18.

• thank you :-)

• It screams in an attention whore seriously it really. does look slutty delete the fucking pic if your on a pool side its fine because your out but in your pic it looks like a fucking bra (basically the same) but you do look like a slut in my opinion I understand like your thought on the pic like it was just for fun and you think you look goof and everything but in some cases its slutty

oh ps rake it off if here or else your gonna get a lot of dick pics

• No it isn't
    i can't tell where u r at too but bikini top is common

• Wearing a bikini is a GREAT excuse, especially in December.

• I live in AZ it's basically summer all year round :)

• I was wearing it inside :-)

• oooooooo @Asker I think @youknowitt nailed it and got you real good here lol..

If anyone on this thread caught that lol your inside and your bikini = pointless + parading it as your profile picture to strangers = slutty

• Seductive post in what looks like a bra and you're under 18 posting this for the entire world to see.. and your face is in it. Not a good idea

• i like my face tho :-)

• Yes!! Its so slutty! Why show that kind of pictures in this place full of strangers? I'll bet you, guy would send you " dick picture""

• okay thanks for the input but not one guys has sent me a dick pic :)

• Lol okay. just be careful people in here can be creepy

• Not slutty, more attention whore thing...
    I don't exactly know what's worse though...

• It is not slutty but I think you shouldn't use it as your profile pic because someone might try to report you.

• Does mine offend you? LOL

• Ummm yes!!! Especially for under 18!!!

• Kind of. It's bringing the wrong attention to yourself, whether intentionally or not. And your under 18, so that is kind of worse.

• why is it worse that I'm under 18... every girl has tits :/

• Well yeah, but let's say you are in the real world, and maybe dressed in a more provacatuve manner. What if you are alone, and some guy decides that you're hot and wants to, well you know where I'm heading. I'm not saying any of this is going to happen, and it's ok to feel attractive in what you wear. But sometimes you have to be careful of the potential danger in it.

• yeahhh... you're under 18 very disturbing.

• yes, anyone under 18 and actually has tits is SUPER disturbing :-')

• Umm no.. it's because some creep could take your pic and use it in a p*rn site so... yeah... that's why it's DISTURBING!

• It's very slutty
    If you don't think so then you're a slut

• I'm a slut :-') thank you

• It just screams I'm looking for attention or I'm a slut even if those aren't your intentions. But now a days that's what people think. But for you its just the way you like to express your self

• It's a nice picture, you look good, but it's a bit flashy for a profile pic in my opinion.