Skirt and Boots Slutty?

okay so I have this ultra cute skirt from pac sun. its high wasted and has buttons going down the whole front. its long enough to be appropriate for school too. and I have these boots they go liek to my calf I guess and they're black, not uggs and no heel on them. would it be slutty to wear this to school? I'm in 9th grade.

thanks everyone I took all of your answers and wore my outfit to school and got some compliments!

Most Helpful Girl

• if it's long enough that you feel that there won't be any accidents then I say go for it

What Guys Said 1

• no, it doesn't sound to slutty. It sounds like you are a little fashionista. so keep up the good work.

What Girls Said 5

• sounds like a cute outfit you got there! my general rule to avoid being slutty is either show my 'top' like cleavage or arms or something.. and cover the bottom (e.g. jeans) or vice versa.. because I got long legs so.. I like showing them off haha nah you're outfit sounds fine! total fashionista =D

• I think that's perfectly fine... it gets slutty when the skirt is really short and the boots are really high and they are high heels. So you really don't have to worry. :)

• I think that sounds pretty cute actually. I love wearing boots and miniskirts; it's a very cosmopolitan look. Add a cute little sweater blouse and a newsie cap and you'll look like a New York City girl :)

• Check out this link if ever you're confused about how to wear a mini

link

• i don't think they are slutty