Guys and gals do you have a bra preference?

More specifically, clasp preference? Do you prefer the clasp in front or back?

Personally, I only wear bras with a clasp in front. don't know why, probably laziness. It's easier.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I don't really care if it is front or back. As for the ease of opening/closing for the gals, I have always wondered how some gals can reach back there on some bras. I have know many gals who just put it on backward to hook it then slide it around. Works fine for them.

• My first real sexual experience was with a girl wearing a back clasp bra. I wasn't exactly very expert in getting it undone. Then later, when I encountered a front hook bra for the first time, I thought it was the greatest gift to guys ever. Now I'm pretty good with the back clasp bras, so I'm okay with either.

• If I'm in a position where I'm taking a girl's bra off, I couldn't give a fuck less about what type of bra it is or where it clasps. The end result is the same and that's all that matters in this case.

• I don't really care much, to be honest. Women seem to prefer clasp in the back, and I'm on board with that.

• I don't care where the clasp is. Wear whichever you like more.

• Guys having a bra preference?

Well, I am a fan of satin. I also prefer the clasp in the front. It's easier to take off.

• I think A BRA in general is sexy. It's not often men get to see a bra being worn in broad daylight, so it's gotta be hot regardless lol. once a guy has become desensitized to seeing bras, then the type of bra will matter

• i prefer no bras...

• I prefer racer-backs and sports bras, they're really snug-fitting and boosts the bust support all around :)
    They also feel really hot because of the spandex.

• All bras are sexy but what's even better is what is underneath them

• Anything but sports bras. Yuck.

• i don't like looking at bras, they have to come off quickly :)

• Nah iv never worn bras hahah

• I like the front ones. I guess I don't really know why.

• C or D is what I like

• FRONT CLASP. let me get RIGHT to them.

• I prefer the ones with two hooks rather than the ones with three. If you mess up trying to be a smooth playa and get it off with one hand there is tension on two hooks now and it's impossible!

What Girls Said 16

• i prefer the clasp at the back lol... its more safe... i've got only a bra with the clasp in the front... each time i wear it i'm afraid its gonna open on its own or that the clasp will break LOL
    concerning bra type i wear most type except that i'm not much into the padded bras (not a fan of the empty chips package look lol... i love my B cups as they are haha)

• I prefer the clasp in the back, I've had a couple of the front hook bras. The first one stayed together like it was supposed to the second was unhooked more times than it was. Not sure I want to trust a front hook again. As far as the bra, slightly padded so I'm not running around with my high beams on all the time. If I am wearing a thinner bra then I usually have a thicker shirt or shirt and sweater on over it. I get self conscious when I run around nipping.

• I'm not a bra fan.
    But I prefer front clasp. Removal is easier and faster. And I think it's sexier as well.

Front clasp. :)

• "But I prefer front clasp. Removal is easier and faster"
      Interesting. Me too. And for the same reasons.

• I like the seamless ones (maybe sport bras) where you can just slip them over your head (no clasp whatsoever) they are comfy and give you that support without those annoying pesky underwires digging in.. *shuffles current bra*

But I've always had back clasps. So back I guess

• nah i have no preference, i own both and i like them just the same.

• i only have bras with the clasp in the back. i think i tried a front clasp one once, but it didn't feel right :x

• I usually get clasps in the back. The front ones always make me feel like they're going to pop open lol. Unfounded fear I know!

• I like mine in that back because otherwise the back of the front clasp ones don't go well with my shirts.

• I have two front clasp ones but I don't wear them to often by the way.

• I can't find many with the clasp in the front in my size and when I do, I have problems with them staying closed.

• i only wear cute bras...
    oh wait you asked about clasp preference
    hmm I've always bought ones in the back lol maybe due to tradition cuz the front ones look kinda funny
    maybe i'll try it out; i'm super lazy too i always clasp it before putting it on LOL

• I like the clasp in the back because it opens (?) too easy if it is in front 😅 i had a bra with the clasp in front, even when i took a deep breath 😐😑😑 felt very insecure and nervous while wearing it lol 😅🙊🙈

• I like full cup and clasp behind
    dont like too much lace

• You know the clasp on the front is probably the best ever invented, so easy! but well I like either way so

• My only preference is something with some support. Front or back closure makes no diff.

• front! easier to take off and got to bed

• Exaaactly! Like on nights like tonight when I forget to take it off before I go to bed, I can just reach down the front of my shirt and unclasp and slide off.

• yes! i thought i was the only one. i forget i have it on and realize once i lay down

• I've never had one in the front. I've never even seen one actually