Would you wear this kind of dresses as a bridesmaid on your friend's wedding?

Would you wear this kind of dresses (Korean traditional dress), if your friend ask you to wear this dress for her wedding? (just let you know... they are not light... heavier than any other dresses I've tried lol)

http://i62.tinypic.com/3468bav.jpg

moranbp.co.kr/.../jenjang1000_1273.jpg

pds.joins.com/.../201404020749514710_1.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/149nqyb.jpg

dimg.donga.com/.../45890267.2.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• The last dress reminds me of a hanbok.

Wear whatever the bride wants you to wear. You're there for her.

• I'm sorry. I meant third one down. The last two images aren't showing up.

• Wow, those are ALL hanboks? They all look so different. What defines a hanbok? What makes a hanbok a hanbok?

• I think those are all hanboks :) they are just different designs of them, I think the texture of fabric defines a hanbok :)

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i would, they are beautiful dresses
    where can i get them

• :) i think you can get them online. By searching hanbok dresses :)

• thanks for mh
      hanbok is very expensive just like kimono

• yea >_< I gotta save money for it!

What Guys Said 4

• I'd like to see brides maids in the nr 2 or 5 outfit. It's not the everyday brides maid outfit but it's cute.
    Nr 1 looks like overkill, too much textile - the poor girls could just fall over it :-)

The nrs 3 and 4 I don't find beautiful, the proportions in terms of upper and lower half and the width just don't look right. It looks like "a bag", maybe that designer student failed the exam :-)

• It must be a real pain in the ass when you have to use the bathroom in those things...

Just me musing, no bother lol

• lol very very hard to go to the bathroom, some of them has eight layers of fabric underneath lol

• holy crap. how have i never thought of that?

• Well as a guy I would not have to wear it but she is your friend and its her big day as they would say. Personally, I always though hanboks looked really nice.

• Yeah I would definitley wear them ;)

What Girls Said 8

• I would wear whatever the bride wants me to wear. The bride is the boss and it is her day.

• honestly, I'm there for the special lady of the day. i'll wear whatever she wants me too, even if i feel ridiculous in it.

• Yea, they look cute. But a little too girly. Would she be fine me wearing a tux or suit instead? Haha jk
    Her special day, what the bride wants, the bride gets.

For some reason the second to last one reminds me of Mega Gardevoir from Pokemon:
    th09.deviantart.net/.../..._colordrake-d6to84v.png

• First one - cute.
    All others make a person look like an overgrown baby - creepy and not at all flattering.

• oh babe the first.. the second one and the last one look fine

• Maybe the third one

• i would wear it ♪

• yes why not, if it's required then yes.