I'm having a hard time understanding if it's makeup and girly clothes that make a girl hot or not?

Are they naturally hot, or is it the things they do to themselves, that make them hot. I honestly don't know

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear makeup so for me it might be clothes

What Girls Said 2

• I hope it's not makeup lol considering I don't wear any. So let's hope that girls are naturally attractive. I believe that natural beauty is what makes them look attractive but makeup definitely helps boost their confidence and in their eyes make them look nicer.

• Girls are naturally hot I believe. However nowadays in this society natural beauty for a woman is not enough.

What Guys Said 3

• I think most of the "hotness" comes from natural beauty instead of make-up. This may just be my opinion, but I don't like it when girls cover their faces in make-up. I don't find that hot at all. I think it's much more attractive when girls where just enough make-up that you can't really tell that they are wearing make-up at all.

• Both. That's why both exist and girls wear both.

• If makeup didn't help, they wouldn't wear it.