Should I dye my hair dark or black?

Hey guys I have always had highlights because I have light skin and I feel it helps to not make me look so pale, but all the coloring is making my hair very unhealthy so I was thinking dyeing it my natural color(dark brown) so I would just let it be and grow out the dead hair. will dyeing it dark make me look pale or weird?

here is 2 pictures of me.

link

link

thanks =)

Updates:
I dyed it dark brown ;)

now I want my highlights back.

ha ha ha why can't I just be content. ;p

link

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Just dye your hair dark brown, it will not look weird, in fact it will suit you as your complexion is fair.

1|0
    0|0
  • oh you have nice hair.

Dark Brown will definitely suit if you continue your current hairdo.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would make you look weird! in a natural good-looking why are you even concerned about it since it'll look fine kinda way.

0|0
    0|0
  • daaaamn!

ur gorgeous... I think regardless of wut you do you will be fine

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I would say go with a dark or chocolate brown. Black tends to look too "dyed" in my opinion. You have a nice face, so it's worth framing! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally think you should dye it dark brown..it suits your complextion anyway..and you should definately let your hair be healthy. I know how it feels to have unhealthy hair and it sucks! Just do some home remedies to your hair and try not to put too much hair spray and gel.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark hair looks good with lighter skin- I think you would look goog in black or really dark brown-

1|0
    0|0
  • If you go all black, you'd look so exotic!

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty! Go dark! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually you look way better with that dark color.Wow!

0|0
    0|0