Should I get a belly button peircing? And/or a lip piercing?

I'm thinking of getting a belly button peircing, and my friend got a lip piercing g and it's really cute so I might think about getting one too. Should I though? Just little diamond stud thingys.

Updates:
- no lip piercing lol

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Well this is all my personal opinion: I'd shy away from facial piercings. Statistically a large amount of people find facial piercings unattractive, so your dream sweet heart might be turned off my it. More than that, a piercings anywhere else is easier to hide. I have ten piercings, but they're in places where they can be easily removed/hidden so I'm able to maintain a professional job, appearance, and an essence of respectability; something that is really important as you get older. Also, if you ever decide to take a lip ring out they leave scars. Everyone scars differently, but they're usually noticeable if someone looks closely. Also, there's a higher risk for infection with oral piercings. I think lip rings are punk/hip, but they're not timeless; something you can love forever. A belly ring can be classy, punk, etc. Also easy to hide or take out eventually without anyone noticing.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• belly button... yes... lip... no... thats too much...

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea, I thought so too.

• some bellys are quite sexy with out them... others need a bit extra... so whatever you need.
    lips... nah, i don't like facial percings... esp. ur face... it don't need no prettying up!

1|0
    0|0
  • Belly button: Maybe
    Lips: No
    But I am not into piercings except for the ears. But every person has his/her own opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly piercings look good as long as the ring is something else besides that generic silver barbell! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Which lips are you talking about?

1|1
    0|0
    • Ummmm I don't know if your trying to be funny or if your serious or if your just THAT retarded.-.

• Haha seriously these days you have to ask.

• I don't know about the lip

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I used to have my lip pierced when I was 19 with my bestie before it became the trend. I loved it. I always wanted my belly pierced but I have a bit of a belly so yea lol. That's out. I say go for it tho!

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my belly button pierced and I love it! It just takes a little while to heal. I would think a little more into the lip piercing, it sounds like you got the idea from your friend. You might want to make sure thats really what you want. Dont just get one because your friend has one.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea she asked me to get one so we'd be twinning haha

• Belly button and/or nose piercing

1|0
    0|0
  • Iloool i have 13 piercings
    don't listen to the fuck heads that say its not attractive. If you think its cute then do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Belly button piercings can be cute depending on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No to lip..

0|0
    0|0