Which hoodie color would go good with milky pale skin?

it comes in 4 different colors "black, cream, brown, and white".

link

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're very page I would say stay away from white, anything else should be fine. Darker colours will give you the most contrast and probably look the best so black or brown.

What Guys Said 1

• def not the black one cause it will make you look paler but I would say either the lightest one or the next lightest

What Girls Said 9

• Black will make you look paler, cream and white might clash with your skin. Brown would look good. But you're getting mixed ideas, I think you should try them on and see what works best... :) Although it looks like it's online so maybe check with your wardrobe...what happens when you wear black? or brown, cream or white?

Those are really cute BTW!

• I'm a pale girl myself.

1. do not wear the brown. that would look bad regardless!

2. Only wear black if you like being pale, and your skin is flawless. I love wearing black because it brings out my hair and my paleness, but if you want to look tanner then avoid this one too.

3. Cream is pretty and looks good on people of all skin tones

4. White is good as well. It makes anyone looker darker because of the contrast.

• Black. Brown could work depending on your hair color.

• The dark brown or black nothing light because the lighter your skin you wanna wear dark colors because then your skin will look darker instead of drowned out.

• oh my god I love you forever for putting a link to this website.

everything is so cute!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU XXXXXX

• Brown or black

• Black or Brown.

• Cream would look nice

• cream or white