Would it be unfair to want a girl to dress girly all the time, if the guy didn't dress up?

Don't normally see men dressing up ALL the time, don't know why. So is it unfair for a guy to want a girl to dress girly, if he's not going to look nice all the time?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• It would be unfair and hypocritical yes. Realistically speaking, someone who thinks it's important to make that level of effort every day to look nice is probably a very visual person so will probably only be attracted to someone who also makes that effort every day

• It depends on why the guy doesn't dress up and if she wants him to. In my relationship it'd be unfair because I'm not the girly type and he knew that before we started dating.

• Yes
    ------

• Why?

• That's my point, if guys usually don't (for whatever reason), is it unfair to have girls do it. You're saying yes, but why?

• Because it's not equal

• It's not unfair , But if she asks you to dress up then you better damn well do it

What Guys Said 0