Does a guy find a girl without make up attractive?

Does a guy find attractive a girl without make up if she can't make up.

• Yes
  • No
  • it depends on girl
Thanks 4 your answers +1

Most Helpful Guy

• C, it doesn't make her "attractive", that's not really the right word. It makes her more "naturalistic". Depending on the guy this could be a positive or negative.

Personally, I'm indifferent whether a girl wears makeup or not. I'm used to being around waitresses that will one day look like they're about to go to prom and the next like they stopped giving any f**ks after they woke up that morning. So to me, makeup is more of a "her choice" thing and it doesn't affect me too much.

What Guys Said 19

• Voted C), but if I don't find you attractive without makeup, then I won't find you attractive with makeup either.

• But makeup changes everything

• Not everyone starts being attracted to something just because the media tells them to do so.

• I liked the way you think about it

• If you find a girl who is attractive without make up, then yes, I like the natural girl.
    With make up the girl can look completely different!!! Yes, but at the end of the day if you love the person for who they are!!! Who needs the make up? Personally I love a brown eyed girl and a gorgeous smile. Top qualities I 1st look for in a woman :-)

• It's definitely possible. A little makeup can help a person's appearance, but there are certainly girls that look attractive even without it.

• Yeah but always there is a minority like thes. do you think that all girls can be attractive at least little bit?

• Definitely. Everyone can be physically attractive to someone.

• Yeap its possible:)

• Depends on the girl. Allison Stokke is beautiful without make up

• I much prefer women with little to no make up. It doesn't look good caked in crap, and it can't be good for your skin, or feel comfortable.

I love the natural look!

• Absolutely! Love love love it. It is vulnerable and just... you. I like makeup fine, but I love the natural you too.

• Sorry for my English . i can't understand your last sentence.:(

• Did you understand my answer? I am sorry I do not speak your language. Only German and English .

• Oh yes I got it now

• If he is attracted to her with makeup, he is almost certainly going to be attracted to her without makeup. I know all of my eces were just as attractiv without makeup on (even though they didn't think so).

• Natural beauty is great but I think it depends on which girl. Though without make up appeals guys more in my opinion because it truly reveals the person.

• All girls don't need makeup, some girls are natural beauty

• I think girls are attractive without makeup.

• I like bitches to be natural so of course women are beautiful even without any make up on

• .. if she's attractive without makeup. lol what kind of stupid question in this?

• Depends on the girl. Some look best without any modifications and some need a little of something.

• Voted 'C',
    I prefer it when girls don't use make up or at least not that much.

• You're good to me.

• I'm okay with a girl without makeup. In fact, I'd prefer she don't. If she does, very light or little makeup.

• totally i love girl without those paint on the face ! seriosuly i dnt like that !1 fake beauty :poop:

• I always prefer girls without makeups :)

• I HATE when I see girl with too much makeup. It's just gross. Natural is more attractive.

What Girls Said 11

• My husband has always preferred me with just little or no make up.

And I have always been a believer in... Less Is Often More! :)

• I'd say it depends. Some people are naturally attractive without make up and some are just not as attractive without some makeup :P I personally feel i look really plain unless i wear some eyeliner and even then sometimes i feel plain. But I don't really wear makeup besides eyeliner, mascara and some tinted lip products. It's a lot of effort and i'd rather not deal with the whole rub my eye, look like a raccoon ordeal.

• Honestly I hate caking my face with makeup. Why would I cover up who I really am behind a mask? Yes I love dressing up and I will put more effort when it's a big event (like I'll put eyeshadow, eyeliner) but usually I'm on the go with only mascara and blush or I just wash my face and put some lotion on. If a guy or anyone for that matter does not like how I look in my natural state, with all my imperfections, I am fine with it. :)

• Usually, no. Most guys say they prefer women without make up but I've noticed the same guys ignore bare faced women and chase after made up women. Fact is, guys don't typically pay attention to you if you aren't wearing make up. I've tested this out on numerous occasions.

• I really have doubts about it 2 . if guy dont like it why do many girls make up

• It's all relative, but make is supposed to enhance, not to hide. So if a guy doesn't like you for your real look, not a nice guy to begin with

• Yeap I think so that but some guys think that you are neglected and slothful when a girls never makes up

• I would say that it depends on the guy. Some guys in general don't like for women to wear make up because it hides there beauty. I look at makeup as putting a mask on your face. I personally don't bother with make up or anything like that I don't' know how to apply that stuff so I don't use it. The only thing I'll ever wear is mascara and lip stick. But I don't cake all that other stuff on my face. I honestly think women should feel confident and comfortable in there skin. They don't need make up to hide there true beauty. I've seen girls at my school cake it all on there face and I'm just like you really don't need all that make up on your face you look fine without it. Sometimes I'll just put on lip stick and mascara and be good to go. Other times every once in a while I just feel beautiful in my natural skin.

• Voted c
    If you are without make up on this picture you arr beatiful 2

• it depends on the girl, if she has natural beauty then yes

• Uh, not unless the girl is pretty.

• Most guys I know prefer it. I get compliments all the time because I don't wear it. I think almost all guys would be happier if women stopped wearing it.

• depends on the guy.