Tight dress and clubbing what's the best underwear?

The title says it all? What would the right underwear be for a tight dress that I will have on for a long time during clubbing?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Wear something that blends in with your dress or skin tone so that it isn't visible through your dress, it just doesn't fit if you can see your panties through your dress.
    But yeah something like a thing and really small knickers would be good, also great for afterwards if you pull

Hope this helps.

• Another totally retarded question !
    Does your mother still dress you but she's not around to help you figure this one out? No panties at all. Duh

• Use panties that blend into the dress and not a lot of people will notice

• A thong and a thin bra so it minimizes embarrassing lines

What Girls Said 7

• wear a thong/g string... and if you don't wanna wear any bra because of the embbarassing lines... wear the silicone nipples cover

• I think g-strings work best... but I don't wear short dresses to clubs, because guys like to grope :l

• I really like spandex underwear. So if your dres rides up your butt cheeks aren't exposed, but at the same time you feel sexy an there are not panty lines

• A thong! You dont have to worry about your pantie lines showing

• I would wear a g-string - hate underwear lines!

• i would go with a seamless thong, or gstring. something that won't show. You dont want pantylines...

• A thong or g string