What do you think of my beard?

Check out my profile pic and let me know what you think of my new beard. Girls especially.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• It's a little excessive. I would trim the edges by a little bit but overall I think you look good with a beard.

• It looks alright. I think it should be trimmed up just a bit. But I personally think a goatee would look a lot better with the overall shape of your face.

• I like beards so.. I like it!

• Shave, why hide a nice face? ;)

• I think: shave it.

• It's alright. Can I see what you looked like before the beard?

What Guys Said 2

• Not too bad, but I have a suggestion: trim it closer to your face. Even though it is nice and full, it's making your face a little bit bottom heavy and throws off your proportions just a bit. If you trim it so the hairs are short, your face will appear thinner and better proportioned.

• Change your name to Redbeard and wear an eye patch. In all seriousness I'm experiencing beard envy, that's quite a magnificent bush you've got there!